Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
They still do heather shimmer! I think I need to have this back in my life 😂
I have this! I have two of them as I like it so much! 😂😂😂 Im also 40 and as a teen in the 90s I was always very away that blue mascara was an 80s thing I always thought? I’ve always loved it tho and have always used coloured mascaras when I can find decent ones!

Reactions: 9

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for Harper! We meal plan every week and my subconscious must have known today was gonna snow because we’ve got cottage pie (a firm fave) my kids are on hot meals although my oldest is in high school and has money on her lunch card so she’ll end up with chips I bet! It’s diabolical what she feeds Harper and how she’s so proud showing it off
My grandies both have school dinners but still eat a good hot meal every night.....I'd made them a cottage pie for last night when I picked them up from school but my sons partner had decided to do a mixed grill.....steak, pork loin, sausage, black pudding....they'll have the cottage pie tonight after their swimming lesson.

Steeltree

I don't believe it's Orlistat.

I had had this in the past and even what I considered to be a low fat diet i.e. no takeaways, Croissants etc etc the toilet issues were the worst thing I have ever experienced..

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
OMG! They're all the same! 😬
Another 2 'Full Time Content Creators' in the making.
I want to know when Gregory is going to start on TT. He can tell us all about the family shame of the Care Home boss uncle. Now that's a TT I would like to see!
---
I’m sorry if this offends anyone but everyone cries about pineapple not belonging on pizza but tuna definitely does not belong on a pizza in my opinion 🤣
Pineapple 🍍....maybe in small quantities on a 'all the works' pizza, but tuna?! That's just filthy!!! 🤮

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Womblewoo

VIP Member
I can’t understand why Harper doesn’t have those mini egg desserts and just not eat the eggs. It’s fucking simple! That kid loves chocolate 🍫

Motherofgod

VIP Member
It's not even that cold in southport today and there's no need to wear that big coat for driving to the school

mutton123

Chatty Member
I almost fell off my chair when Aimless said she was watching Lydia Millen. I know Lydz is a contentious subject for some but I personally find her interesting (in both good and bad ways) and I also like how she dresses even though I don’t dress like that myself. What makes me laugh is the thought of Lydia seeing Aimless and how she carries herself, one would be utterly appalled at the state of her 😂😂😂
Oh I don’t know,there’s plenty of photos out there of our Lidl in her nipple tassels etc when she was a ,well I don’t really know what she was,in Ibiza,before she became Hyacinth Bucket mark 2 ! So quite a lot in common I’d say !

• Haha
  • Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
I am actually surprised the school doesn't pull Shamey up on her shockingly bad school lunches. School wear I live will keep an eye on what goes into the kids lunchboxes. Chocolate of any form is not allowed and the kids are given a piece of fruit everyday, which is brilliant.
You Shamey, should be disgusted in yourself thinking that lunchbox today was OK. 😡🤡
Exactly, there's nothing wrong with a sausage roll as such, but for goodness sake, it's not like the child us coming home to a half decent hot meal for goodness sake....(cue the hot meal this evening🤪)

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
It makes me feel sick how her long scraggy hair is hanging down near the food all the time when she’s dishing up. It looks so much better tied back.. I wish she would just cut it. It looks awful and the colour looks bad too
Disgusting 🤢

Attachments

• Sick

Celeb219

VIP Member
It doesn’t make sense - she sends over the complete ad for approval. If not approved she re-films. Ad going out tonight has been approved yet she has loads to do before it goes out. What a pile of shit. Working full time clearly means something very different to our AiMEE 🙄
by ‘loads to do’ she means copy and paste the approved caption into a post and schedule it for later 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aimee has never had a proper full time job I don’t think, like most of these ‘content creators’ they go on and on about how busy they are but half the stuff they mention is everyday tasks that us normal folk manage to achieve without the hoohar. ‘Oh I have to do the school run AND go shopping…woe is me’

• Angry

Foxycoxy

The mad bint has had a parcel delivered. It’s another cartoon jumper. Oh And she’s going to get her nails done. Still not brushed the Barnet!

• Haha
  • Sad

K4040

VIP Member
Her dad was round wonder if he said her dinner was pitiful?! No salad or veg tonight though

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Aimless, shut up about " single girl weekend " and " girl weekend" you plonker .
My teenage girl was cringing watching it .Her words " she's nearly 40 and I'm not as childish and cringeworthy as she is " .
How embarrassing
Except it’s not is it - it’s a chasing dick weekend by the sounds of it 🤣🤣

OMG black cherries - what an absolute throwback 🥰 I bet I looked a right state 😂

• Haha