Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Princess Piglet

Reactions: 13
Holy god that is disgusting.
She is just so rank. Who eats a pudding like that in bed?! Who eats that much pudding in one sitting?!
I don’t watch her anymore so thanks for posting her vids on here. She really turns my stomach.

Reactions: 14
Because she’s like an hungry hippo!
I’ve taught my puppy to play the dog version of hungry hippos
I make her do ready, steady, go as I throw a few of her dog biscuits up the hallway, she goes mental trying to eat them as I’m saying I’m gonna get them too surprisingly she wants to play it all the time and everyone thinks I’m mad when I say I play hungry hippos with my dog

Reactions: 19
Might have to try that with my dog, she’s almost 2 and still acts like a puppy

Reactions: 9
She is truly repulsive. Forever on your own AIMLESS , NO MAN WILL EVER WANT YOU.

Reactions: 14
It strikes me how sad it is that aimless (and other ‘creators’) feel the need to do these eat with me, FaceTime type videos, like they are actually talking to someone whilst they eat. It takes me back to the ‘will you sit with me and have a coffee’ video, it’s almost delusional.

Take TikTok away from her and she lives a very sad empty life. She could experience so much joy with harper, but she chooses to wallow and talk into the void on her phone

The bodysuit has come off one of the girls and the she HAS to make a video first instead of trying to get it back on her! Now this proves her phone & TikTok is her first priority after herself of course.

Quicker TikTok finishes the better cos this overgrown toddler lives in cloud cuckoo land
---
And acting disorientated quite frankly pathetic

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Might have to try that with my dog, she’s almost 2 and still acts like a puppy
She even knows now when I say to her “wanna play hungry hippos?”

if I said that to aimless she’d race me to the fridge

Reactions: 18
She’s an absolute smelly turd wrapped up in a dirty dressing gown

Reactions: 13
She sounds drunk in that video this morning

what a shock, she ate a whole banoffee pie right before bed and is now really tired, I wonder what could have affected your sleep quality there aimless???

if she hated shopping so much she would utilise online delivery a lot more, but she enjoys going round buying shit she doesn’t need, she needs the thrill of the spend

She’s said in the past shopping gives her the serotonin hit she needs. She hates food shopping but she loves buying unnecessary tat and clothes for herself. But when it’s buying for others, she hates it.

She should take note of natural serotonin boosters.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
It’s like when you were a kid and had an imaginary friend. But most of us grew out of that

Reactions: 11
Agreed! I love my dressing gown! Always got it on over my clothes at home, look a state but I'm cosy so I don't care. Would NEVER let anyone see me like that tho! If the door goes so does the dressing gown never mind posting myself on the Internet!

Reactions: 12
She makes me nervous picking up the cats when they’ve just been spayed yesterday, god knows what germs she’s got all over her hands

Reactions: 5
What the ACTUAL fuck?

Aimless we know you read here, DONT do what your moron of a follower says unless you want to kill your cat! Germolene is toxic to cats and that’s just pure fucking stupidity to suggest it

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.