Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

x.x.x

VIP Member
Why she acting like its snowed really deep 🙄 i wouldnt even class it as snow its just the floors covered in frost 🤣 and shes going round dressed in ski gear & having hot milkshakes cos its 'snowed'. Grow up aimless
---
State of her
---
POV : the local alcholic that hangs round the park comes and asks you for your spare pennies for some cider

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
So she’ll have five cats roaming, shitting in her neighbours gardens, killing birds, dragging mice in.
By the end of the year I bet one or two will either roam to someone else’s house, or died. Because she’s a irresponsible owner.
And I have a cat so I’m not anti cat.

• Heart
How can any mother not know her 9 year old doesn't like mini eggs ? She's a useless excuse for a parent. Her child is low down the list of her priorities.
I can list every food my kids will and won't eat so why can't she?
Useless excuse of a mother. Appalling .
Surely in Harpers 9 years on this earth someone must've bought her a mini egg easter egg at least once 😂

Sazza25

VIP Member
The fact she’s having a hot cooked meal of spag bol her her child gets a beige dinner with very minimal nutritional value is crazy, as I’ve said many of times my son is autistic and food can be an issue but even he eats a more varied diet than Harper, he loves spag Bol or anything pasta based, I don’t understand how Aimee can do nothing all day yet not cook a hearty meal

• Sad

beefcake40

VIP Member
She could do so much content if she wasn’t so lazy, the tidy up in the living room seemed something people wanted to see. And she has enough clutter to start tidying, making videos for charity shops, refuges for women, making nice dinners and dishing them up. She could have a platform if only she was clued up and not a lazy mess
She could do slow cooked meals as content. Help others out that are struggling what to make etc but she’s too busy loving herself and finding a new mr D.
Putting carrots with the pizza just takes the piss.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
You need to watch dorys video and aimless she even smacks her lips after the first taste the same as dory and pulls same faces she's fkn pathetic!

• Haha
  • Wow

Web30

VIP Member
Just seen tonights dinner video. Her and H watch Lucifer together? I loved that show but it's not suitable for a 9 year old, it's so graphic

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Slightly petty but omg every time she butters a jacket potato she puts the knife back in for more after cutting into the potato. It honestly makes me want to spew thinking of the potato contaminating it 🙈🤮

• Sick