Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
She can’t be that fucking busy working all day as she’s always deleting comments
---
Just seen the latest video. Why is she smiling so much when she says she gets trolled? Is it funny is it Aimee?? I’m sure if people were saying horrible things to me I wouldn’t be smiling!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Celeb219

VIP Member
Harper could eat the yogurt and not the mini eggs 👀

another day of aimless buying stuff that harper doesn’t like but she has no clue and now ‘has to eat them all’. She fucking hates sharing, you could always tell when they used to do unboxing, or when she got sent sweets etc and she couldn’t wait for harper to get home to try them. She had to eat them all.

I bet harper hasn’t had much of that Lindt spread either

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Bec3007

VIP Member
Going back to the stalker she apparently has. If she genuinely had one then she wouldn’t be laughing that a delivery man has seen her on tiktok and now knows her address would she?

Reactions: 18

K4040

VIP Member
I’m not a mum that cooks fresh meals, we both work all day, long hours. But I try.. I can rustle up pasta, rice dishes etc, but they do have picky teas occasionally and both mine are healthy looking kids. I don’t get why Harper looks like a ghost.
Because your kids are obviously getting a good balance of nutrients, fresh air and exercise. And the thing is picky teas for you are on occasion, harpers constantly having them even if aimless hasn’t said it’s a picky tea it clearly is one.

• Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
Tuna and pineapple definitely are 2 foods that don’t go on pizza!!
I don’t know why she (fake) cringes at touching cheese but putting a can of tuna onto a pizza doesn’t phase her. There’s just something really wrong about that 🤣

Faith61

VIP Member
It’s clear to see no one in H’s wider family gives a shit about her
I used to think Shirley Scissor hands was ok...but it's clear she's as bad as her daughter!!
It comes across as anything for an easy life..she's playing the same game as Shameless and it's sickening!
As for her old Greg, it appears there's no love lost with her and " me dad's wife", so again, anything for an easy life maybe?
As for H dad, that's another question.
Poor kid😪

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Can I just leave some good news I’ve just received here!
Most will know my son was diagnosed with terminal cancer last April, so far none of the chemos have worked.
Latest results show it is stable 🙌🏽 with some of the tumours showing as dead! This is by no means the end but it’s the first bit of good news we have received in over a year when this hellish journey began.

Anyhow……as you were……
That made me really emotional
I hope and pray good things continue xx

• Heart
I almost fell off my chair when Aimless said she was watching Lydia Millen. I know Lydz is a contentious subject for some but I personally find her interesting (in both good and bad ways) and I also like how she dresses even though I don’t dress like that myself. What makes me laugh is the thought of Lydia seeing Aimless and how she carries herself, one would be utterly appalled at the state of her 😂😂😂

• Haha

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
"I DONT USE FILTERS!"
Same phone, same day
TT from the Morning & a TT from her DUD. Both filtered but I guess after 3 hot milkshakes the saturated fat was sticking to her jowels by dinner time and she had to crank the skinny filter up a bit more!
1000072760.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Those carrots were tinned ones and I’m sorry if people like tinned veg but it makes me feel sick 🤢 😂

you can just imagine her slothing about the house all day; filming when she HAS to!
She makes me feel so icky

• Sick

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
How did aimee even come across these comments when she wasn't tagged in it 🤔
probably because she does duck all all day and sits on her stinking arse scrolling tiktok 🤣
I thought she always said if she didn’t see something she liked she’d block or scroll by.

• Haha

tootyfruity10

She makes me so angry calling herself a full-time content creator. It’s not like she has an actual passion for something which she films like make up etc where she actually has to sit and film and edit, she literally films herself every day doing the things she would do regardless with that stinking dressing gown and straw hair

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Never eats breakfast though eh? Just opened her eyeballs and straight in with sugar and fat, she's a bawhair away from type 2 diabetes, I dread to think how much sugar she's consumed over the weekend. Just shows how much she lies about what she eats during the day because no way should that chocolate spread be nearly done in a week?? Reckon H has been brushing her teeth with it.

• Sick

ZedsDead

VIP Member
You just know a mean girls primark haul will be incoming. Noticed she’s not worn anything Barbie recently since the hype of the film has died down.
Mean girls season for old aimless the Birkdale overgrown teenager
She never even went to the pictures to see it but bought every single garment with the Barbie logo on, fuckin weirdo. 😂

• Haha