Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazza25

VIP Member
Honestly the news of Erin passing has cut deep, poor lady went through so much including losing 2 children and having cancer yet she never once complained or grumbled even though she had every right to, then you get people like Aimee who complain about the smallest of things, if all she has to worry about is a few “hate” comments then she’s going alright in life I would say

• Sad
Reactions: 26

K4040

VIP Member
Food she used to prepare, according to fb.

View attachment 2691684
And then she split from that first guy after her marriage and didn’t cook for FIVE MONTHS! She made a video about it. As a parent you’re No1 priority is your child and yes we have our struggles but we carry on regardless. She couldn’t give a flying fuck about harper and it’s clear that herself is her no1 priority.

• Angry
  • Heart

Celeb219

VIP Member
Anyone else notice when she dishes up that she is always pre-chewing something like a fucking cow with a blade of grass?? Must shovel some into her gob before she starts the video

• Haha
  • Heart

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
That poor child! Another weekend full of takeaways and not one home cooked meal!

I’m disgusted by her and all the arse lickers that big her up in the comments! She’s a shocking parent and one of the most laziest self centred people I’ve ever come across 🤯

And news flash to her ‘huns’ considering we’re the worst, horrible lonely people we all have friends, family and long term relationships and if not are actually happy being alone not crying into our phones! Or have children and jobs that actually benefit society! What a nasty bunch we must be eh 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Wee Toots

VIP Member
But she ate the meal in this country
So this reply doesn’t make sense
Plusssss
She had eggs in Greece and in Portugal last year
Anddd plenty of egg pasta
View attachment 2689912
Foreign eggs 🙄 Oh I've got a wee vision of all the chickens lining up with their wee vaccination letters to get immunised against salmonella now 😭😂😂😂

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
The least she could have done was put more than one hotdog in the roll
She could have at least bought her actual sausages instead of those processed cheap ones. Sausages take 15 mins in the air fryer. Theres so many decent meals she could make in the air fryer if she took time to find out but it’s easier to feed her kid food some people wouldn’t feed their dogs. I’d be ashamed if I fed my child like that, people on the bones of their arse feed their kids better. That kid is an inconvenience to her and the less effort she makes the better for her

• Heart

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Her doing that immune shot was hilarious despite her over dramatic performance
She’s so annoyingly dramatic over everything! Also didn’t have time to make soup, but had time to whip out the phone, press record, pout at the camera, unpack her shopping and waffle on about not having time to make soup…..soup could have been made in all that time you idiot!

• Angry

Bec3007

VIP Member
Aimee instead of buying your daughter skin care she doesn’t actually need, maybe you can take her to the dentist and have her teeth fixed? That she does need and it’ll be more beneficial for her

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member

Made a thread for Wendy aka Shirl

• Haha
  • Heart

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Funny how her anxiety is non existent when she's driving to Manchester to go shopping in a busy centre....yet she can't take her deughter out because of it.
Selfish cow.

• Angry

Userom

VIP Member
That video was October 2022. One of those girls got married in July. Aimee did not go to the hen do abroad because she said (on a live I think) that they would be doing water activities which she doesn’t like doing.
she did not attend the wedding either. On the day of the wedding she was posting tiktoks. I did a post about it a while ago which I will try to find and add to the wiki. She never mentioned the wedding again or the friends. Wouldn’t surprise me if the girl binned her off. I would if it was my wedding and a “close friend” didn’t come.

Just to add so made a fuss about not wanting to go abroad with her friends but then pissed off abroad with a group of strangers for the beauty crop.

If I was the bride I’d have been raging.

• Heart

Leighanne02

VIP Member
How on earth are we in 2024 brainless is giving a cooking video on cottage pie!! Which is basically Mince Onion Stock pot & a sachet then mash....thank fuck you ain't feeding my kids theyd be traumatised
---
I also can't bear her referring to ingredients as 'she' its fkin Mince!!! Honestly makes me heave

• Haha