Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Celeb219

VIP Member
Still waiting for the wholesome content she declared a few months back, she wasn’t going to talk about having bad days, or do clap backs 🤣😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ellmac

Chatty Member
Gutted I can’t buy one of those coffee machines cos I do t have a dishwasher so I won’t be able to set it up 🙄🙄🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Fucking hell an evening in Casa Del Shit hole: H sitting at the table gnawing on a chunk of cucumber and glued to her iPad while shameless is in the kitchen, sending D1 pics of her chunky piss flaps 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Just another quick question.....if she cuts the crusts off her butties why doesn't she cut them off her bread when she puts bread and butter on her bland dinners?
Because one wet Wednesday in 2019 H wasn't very hungry and nibbled just the middle out of her sandwich. That has been her quirk every day since... apart from cobs... and bread and butter... and when mummeeeeee forgets...
---
H probably likes them if it's just bread but if it's a sandwich she doesn't, just like the hotdog roll situation 🥴
My daughter had a brief phase of leaving crusts - I said we should compromise and she could eat half the amount. I showed her a square cut butty has 8 sides of crust but a triangle butty only has 4... so she ate all the crusts on the triangle! 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Mini vlog of the morning.. trying to show us she does more than chew coffee and make a packed lunch.

Good to see she’s moved the kittens food out of the living room, but I bet it still stinks like her fat muff

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Bec3007

VIP Member
She will never realise she’s as bad as the comments she gets. I do think everyone has a right to defend themselves but when she does, she invites hundreds of comments attacking the person she’s replying to and that then becomes bullying. What makes it worse is she knows her huns will attack. Aimee you can cry all day about bullies but you are a massive one and so are your followers.

• Heart

butla

VIP Member
If she's on anxiety medication and still suffering with anxiety wouldn't that tell her her medication needs reviewing and dose upping? Cos fuck me it surely ain't working. The most depressing moaniest cunt I've ever come across!

• Heart

msster

Chatty Member
How old is this one
Is she divorced
Why does she dress like a child all the time
She needs a haircut
Has she no adults plates or cups or anything
I'd say her house stinks with all them cats in it all the time
She doesn't look like she cleans herself never mind her house

• Haha

mmmbop123

Chatty Member
Why do the huns assume that because people write a message on here they are neglecting their kids but somebody who spends hours and hours a day attached to their phone, monitoring and deleting comments and making content isn’t 🤔

Make it make sense hunions!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
If I hear girl dinner come out of this desperate, weathered, dinner plate head hag again I'll throw my phone.... even though I've just had a new one she fills me with rage 🤣
She's knocking on 40 and is so pathetic.
Who has Soup and boiled eggs, Noodles and a bacon sandwich, Jacket Potato and Spaghetti Bolognese - forget 6 dinner Sid, she's two dinner TWAT!
Greedy prick!

Last edited:
  • Haha

K4040

VIP Member
The stupid huns even going to that woman's fb page!! Get a fkn grip she's entitled to an opinion!
Why would anyone think I’ll go search for them on fb. That’s harrassment and shows what nut jobs they are
---
So now she’s complaining she’s feeling horrendous, but she’s feeling better so the anxiety kicks in. Any normal person would just go ask the dr, but she needs validation from dr TikTok

• Angry