Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
Love how she's clapping back to tattle yet again. Hi 👋 Aimee - get a wash mate 👍
Clean your gaff, you're minging!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
That video was October 2022. One of those girls got married in July. Aimee did not go to the hen do abroad because she said (on a live I think) that they would be doing water activities which she doesn’t like doing.
she did not attend the wedding either. On the day of the wedding she was posting tiktoks. I did a post about it a while ago which I will try to find and add to the wiki. She never mentioned the wedding again or the friends. Wouldn’t surprise me if the girl binned her off. I would if it was my wedding and a “close friend” didn’t come.
I'm sure her excuse for not going to the hen was that her anxiety was too severe, and that she can't be away from Harper in a different country, because if something happened she couldn't get home quickly....

Then we see the horrible cunt going abroad ALONE, on a fucking boat with a bunch of girls she's never met for "work" .....

It was discussed on here at the time. If she was a so-called bestie, I'd never ever speak to her again if she did that to me!

I'm sure she ditched the wedding for an event too. She's just a sly, selfish arsehole and a liar.

• Heart

Foxycoxy

How can harper be demanding new skin care and some make up but she can’t talk properly yet and she get her sandwiches cut up for her and constantly called baby. Aimless your a cunt

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Could this be what the clap back is about? 🤣
She probably reads on here, then uses one of her fake accounts to comment, so she can pretend she's answering it. She's one screwed up freak. Quite often we've said where is she getting the comments from, because the only place it's been said is on Tattle!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Womblewoo

VIP Member
It’s a ham sandwich today not a Hammy Sammy, also a frube not frubalicious! What’s going on! Has she realised her daughter is 9 all of a sudden! Needs to stop with the toddler plates altogether too and that sucky blanket!

• Haha
  • Heart

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
"I don't get it.....I really dont get it?"
What don't you get Aimee? MOST PEOPLE DONT LIKE YOU!

Why? Well this might be a start Aimless.... You're spoilt, vain, entitled, conceited and greedy. You lie, you're a snob when you literally have no reason to be, you are a terrible mother and you're a Narc with TERRIBLE hair, dress sense and not house proud in anyway in a gifted house that you don't appreciate and that's just for starters!
Most people don't like you and you think it's because they're jealous, it's not, it's because you're not a nice person and you happily look down on people when you think you have more money than them. Even you don't like what you see in the mirror otherwise you wouldn't manipulate your image! 🤢🤢🤢 And maybe she's just fed up with your bullshit!
Enjoy your hot chocolate, don't choke on it.

PS. if you don't like anyone leaving you nasty comments, turn them off on all your TT's. You love doing that when it suits you anyway!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
When she was posing in her outfit of the day vid and the caption at the bottom was girls day out in Manchester or something.. I thought oh wow she’s actually meeting some mates but no !! I saw an older vid from last Oct was it when she had lasses round and they were drinking.. what happened to them ?
That video was October 2022. One of those girls got married in July. Aimee did not go to the hen do abroad because she said (on a live I think) that they would be doing water activities which she doesn’t like doing.
she did not attend the wedding either. On the day of the wedding she was posting tiktoks. I did a post about it a while ago which I will try to find and add to the wiki. She never mentioned the wedding again or the friends. Wouldn’t surprise me if the girl binned her off. I would if it was my wedding and a “close friend” didn’t come.

• Heart
  • Wow

Mrs brighside

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I just cannot get over that little girl having THIS!!!!! For her Sunday dinner!!! My dog has had a more substantial dinner today!! No bloody wonder Harper looks pale! But let’s not forget SHE CAN ALWAYS HAVE MOOOOOORRRREEEEEE!!!!! View attachment 2690213
She says she doesn’t have the mental capacity to cook from scratch, what she’s forgetting is, it’s not about her, it’s about the welfare and health of her child. We all have to do things we don’t want to, but we still do it cos we love our children and want the best for them

• Heart

Userom

VIP Member
Why is she on about buying a chair to go in the corner that looks bare if she is planning to move 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart