Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Just a few things I’d like her to clap back on:

What has happened to the friends from the hen party/wedding??

Why do you give Harold half a cucumber 🥒 to gnaw on like a guinea pig 🐹??

Why can’t you take Harper anywhere alone on holiday??

Why don’t you clean your house??

Why do have a big fat fanny??

Where is the parrot 🦜?? (We never saw the updated downstairs loo)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Almost every clap back she does is directed here....love that for her😂😂
Imagine her actually addressing the fat fanny bulge comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think I'd actually be deceased

No amount of white company or posh coffee will disguise the smell of cats piss aimless

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Womblewoo

VIP Member
IMG_1352.jpeg
She doesn’t have the mental capacity to cook from scratch everyday! But if 🍆 was available and they were called Dave she sure would find the mental capacity then!! She’s an absolute arsehole!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

K4040

VIP Member
I think that comment triggered her. She knows 99% of the time she’s wingeing over the smallest thing. She had a bad day, so fucking what she woke up with an albeit dirty roof over her head, money in the bank and she wants to count herself lucky. However that doesn’t get attention, comments or views. She knows drama boosts her page.
She wants to go take a look back at Erin’s page, her short life was traumatic & not once did I see her wallow. She got a good positive support network behind her. Aimee will always will be dramatic, negative, passive aggressive & narcissistic whilst she’s still got a hole in her arse.

• Heart

butla

VIP Member
She lives in an absolute hovel . Doesn't clean . It badly needs redecorating all the way through along with new carpets ... yet she buys high end accessories, candles etc . That's like bragging you wear Victoria Secret under wear but you shit every day and never wipe your arse. Well that's my analogy. If your arse is full of shit wearing posh knickers is pointless ..

• Haha

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Sorry if I offend but adding cottage pie mix to cottage pie is criminal & lazy. It's really not that hard to make cottage pie

mumz

VIP Member
I think that comment triggered her. She knows 99% of the time she’s wingeing over the smallest thing. She had a bad day, so fucking what she woke up with an albeit dirty roof over her head, money in the bank and she wants to count herself lucky. However that doesn’t get attention, comments or views. She knows drama boosts her page.
She wants to go take a look back at Erin’s page, her short life was traumatic & not once did I see her wallow. She got a good positive support network behind her. Aimee will always will be dramatic, negative, passive aggressive & narcissistic whilst she’s still got a hole in her arse.
Aims binge watched Fool Me Once yesterday, it’s 8 episodes I think
That anxiety attack was fake, she just sat watching TV eating snacks all day

Reactions: 30

Emzalaa

Chatty Member
She doesnt understand ppl who leave HER bad comments……. BUT allows 57886688 bad comments about lady who left bad comment

her maths aint mathing

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don't really care about what they eat, but the amount of butter she slops on toast and bread just makes me 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
The irony of telling someone who left a 2 sentence comment to just scroll or block and then make a 3 minute video highlighting how bothered she is about it, isn't being missed by us 🙈👀

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
I am part of the “I hate cheese” club but I did just grate a load for tea later. I didn’t pull one face AND I touched it with my bare hands. If you could all tell me how amazing and inspirational I am, that would be great 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

Womblewoo

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I just cannot get over that little girl having THIS!!!!! For her Sunday dinner!!! My dog has had a more substantial dinner today!! No bloody wonder Harper looks pale! But let’s not forget SHE CAN ALWAYS HAVE MOOOOOORRRREEEEEE!!!!!
IMG_1350.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Sittinonthesideline

It's quite simple Aims. You get on with life, you tidy your house, you be a parent, YOU GO OUT TO WORK like the fuckin rest of us etc. And theeeeennnn you won't have TIME to think about non-existent anxiety. But nah, you just sit on your hole thinking about what shitty content you can post next to gain sympathy and likes and then you're all better.
If she had proper anxiety- not the anxiety of what the school mums think of her type!! -she’d be putting on a smile with the classic ‘I’m fine’ whilst inside you feel like a ton of bricks is crushing your chest and your constantly on high alert & wishing you could go to sleep and not wake up just so the horrendous feeling stops! To do it all for views she should be ashamed if it is as bad as she says it wouldn’t even cross her mind to pick up a camera and record herself she boils my pi$$ 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 29