Thissinglemama #95 2 ugly sisters who can’t get misters and mummy in the hat who raised the 2 brats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes not feeling well again ?
Ffs people don't give her anymore ideas about illnesses !!
Going into victim mode now. Classic narcissistic behaviour now she’s been called out. Grow up AiMEE and feed that kid some proper food you shameless piece of work.

Reactions: 19
She’s only ill Monday to Friday when she has to do the school run and cook nutritional meals for her child!

Reactions: 15
Why do the huns assume that because people write a message on here they are neglecting their kids but somebody who spends hours and hours a day attached to their phone, monitoring and deleting comments and making content isn’t

Make it make sense hunions!!!!

Reactions: 27
Even r Charlie is at it starving r Ralph. He clearly asks for another Yorkshire and the greedy pig had 4 herself and only gave him two. The pair of them make me sick

Reactions: 13
Is she really posting a video instructing her huns how to make and eat super noodles. Then hanging over her bowl and eating them like a pig at a trough

Reactions: 18
Absolute 100% to this! I’m a happily married 40 year old with 3 children and I work full time! We certainly are NOT jealous one tiny little bit of your ‘idol’ I wish some of these Huns would wake up and realise what she is actually like!!!

Reactions: 17
Not relevant but her face in that last screenshot is absolutely sending me

Reactions: 7
I had noodles for my lunch! *hides* I did put last night’s leftover roast chicken in too though!
But yes, we are all jealous of Aimless!

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t have the mental capacity to cook from scratch everyday! But if was available and they were called Dave she sure would find the mental capacity then!! She’s an absolute arsehole!

Reactions: 31
View attachment 2691411She doesn’t have the mental capacity to cook from scratch everyday! But if was available and they were called Dave she sure would find the mental capacity then!! She’s an absolute arsehole!
Once a week, if the poor kid is lucky enough, she will get something bordering on acceptable!!
How disgusting to admit she can't be arsed cooking, giving her child the BASIC needs of a warm meal...christ, there's "i dont like cooking and I don't like cooking"..the mental capacity?
Absolute waste of space and a shitty NEGLECTFUL mother....there, I've said it I'm waiting to see what she does with the avocado she bought the other day....she's probs had H gnawing on it!!

Reactions: 22
So this is what her huns thinks we're jealous of ? A video about adding water to noodles then sticking your face in a bowl?
Life changing,affirming, helping humanity vid lol lol lol
Omg if I had ever eaten like that as a child my mother would have shoved my face in it. Was she taught any manners. You BRING YOUR SPOON UP TO YOUR MOUTH you lazy good for
Nothing pig, DO NOT SHOVE YOUR FACE IN THE BOWL.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.