Thissinglemama #94 She’s got Munchausens by proxy, Aimee wants to make everyone’s Christmas poxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The things that don't make sense!! You're moving because of the big bad trolls and the bad memories you've create in your own child's home by having a revolving door of men to ride the birkdale bike and feed your own insecurities BUT you've announce to complete strangers you're moving??? This will just invite more negative attention from the actual weirdos and will more likely be able to find the exact location thanks to the likes of zoopla and right move and once again put your own child's safety at risk.... she is one thick tit. I'm an independent women who wants to remain single who's actually on dating apps and depends on her parents.... make it all make sense 🤣🤣🤣 she's a walking talking contradiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The things that don't make sense!! You're moving because of the big bad trolls and the bad memories you've create in your own child's home by having a revolving door of men to ride the birkdale bike and feed your own insecurities BUT you've announce to complete strangers you're moving??? This will just invite more negative attention from the actual weirdos and will more likely be able to find the exact location thanks to the likes of zoopla and right move and once again put your own child's safety at risk.... she is one thick tit. I'm an independent women who wants to remain single who's actually on dating apps and depends on her parents.... make it all make sense 🤣🤣🤣 she's a walking talking contradiction.
The next house will just be a complete dirty tit hole no time with more men passing through her revolving door. She will never change and she’s a bloody fool to think by having a new house will make any difference to her life. Once a scrubber always a scrubber!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If he has signed the property over to her then she be entitled to the money from the sale which could then go against the new house. She would probably need a mortgage if she is looking at a £300-£400K house. Tax wise it wouldn’t be of benefit to him to sell the house and give Aimee the money. He probably has a savvy financial advisor and accountant!
He will be liable for CGT as he hasn't lived in the property as his main residence.....you can gift property to spouse/civil partner without attracting CGT providing BOTH parties have resided in said property in the tax year of the "gift".
I took advice from a solicitor prior to sorting out my property after the death of my husband....he gave sound advice re gifting of assets, as if it can he shown that you gave away property and possessions to avoid tax and/or payments for care in later life it can result in all sorts of problems.
I was concerned about inheritance tax liabilities as I had obviously inherited through marriage from my husband, but also I inherited from my FIL as he had died a few months prior to my husband and he had willed half of his estate to my husband.
All I can say is take good legal advice, don't chance the 7 year inheritance rule, make a will, make a lasting power of attorney and dot every "i" and cross every "t".

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Probably still has her dad down as living there .
I can imagine they will know every loophole in the book
Whole lot of them are dodgy
She is dodgy ! I mean where does she get her endless supply of cash from ??
She will get professional cleaners and removal firm in no doubt she won’t be lifting a finger!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who’s James?
The love of her life she moved him in december 2020 and he moved out february 2021 and hes since upgraded to a really beautiful partner the new partner has a few posts liked by aimee so they were friends at one point

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I just can’t fathom how she can sit there all smug thinking she is so much better than everyone else
She is a slapper , moves any Tom dick and harry in to her house
Subjects her daughter to a string of men
Has no job , is a scrounger , has a drink problem, can’t clean , lives in a mess, can’t look after her child properly as she looks like she is neglected
Is addicted to food and shopping and talks to herself on the daily into a phone !!
You ain’t all that Aimless
You are a friggin’ mess love !

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm sure she did a post, some time ago now, saying that Harper was a rainbow baby.

I think she made that post just after she told her "horrific birth story" and frightened the absolute shite out of first time mothers about to experience childbirth.

One of the first duck ups I witnessed with her, she had some negative feedback for that! Nothing changes, she's a bleep.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I called the photos being taken for moving when she tidied the living room the other day. I’ll await the house appearing on rightmove.
Some of her huns reckon someone was there with her last night in the eat with me. I listened back. Can hear something that resembles another person laughing but it could also be her farting again on camera 🤮
IMG_5155.jpeg

Reactions: 8
There were noises as well and she kept saying she didn’t know what it was
Probably some random bloke off a dating app
Which is fine her daughter isn’t there and she is a young woman
Just own it though !
But with her past history personally I think she should be just focusing on herself and her daughter. She really is obsessed with men !!
Maybe she is a sex addict along with all her other addictions!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There were noises as well and she kept saying she didn’t know what it was
Probably some random bloke off a dating app
Which is fine her daughter isn’t there and she is a young woman
Just own it though !
But with her past history personally I think she should be just focusing on herself and her daughter. She really is obsessed with men !!
Maybe she is a sex addict along with all her other addictions!!!
Agree she really needs to focus on H, and herself, but the carb loving pj wearing hag won't. I can see H rebelling when she is a teenager and she won't have a clue how to cope

Reactions: 11
Makes me laugh how she can’t face looking at her garden because of the DILF ;) I mean I had loads of memories with my ex bf because we was together 5 years but I don’t cry about it or try and put my house on the market, it’s my house I’ll make new and better memories

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Seeing her with yet another expensive coffee tin in her shop has reminded me, did we ever see the nespresso machine she eluded to a while ago? I assume she didn’t get on with it as we’ve not seen her showing it off and she’s still buying the instant coffee in it’s droves.

Reactions: 10
Makes me laugh how she can’t face looking at her garden because of the DILF ;) I mean I had loads of memories with my ex bf because we was together 5 years but I don’t cry about it or try and put my house on the market, it’s my house I’ll make new and better memories
How does she think people who lose a life partner feel about living in a house they've owned together, chose together, decorated together, brought up family together.....self absorbed bleep!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope she realises that if she wants to sell her house its needs to be tidy and clean for the photos and then keep it tidy in the hope people want to view it!
We’re selling at the moment and luckily I’m a tidy person but she’s gonna hate it 🤣🤣
I don't think daddy will sell it will just be used as a rental

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.