Thissinglemama #94 She’s got Munchausens by proxy, Aimee wants to make everyone’s Christmas poxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimless needs to stick to the Barbie and primark character stuff. Did she explain Metallica and 2pac and if she did I like to know how, could she name any songs or did she just say that’s a guy in the 90s that got shot & Metallica is a rock band. Can’t see her knowing more than that
My 8yo granddaughter has a Ramones T shirt
She got it as a souvenir from Rockaway Beach in New York, home of The Ramones
Plus she can sing the song plus others and is learning the guitar
All down to granddad being a fan

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s definitely been reading tattle.

At last a decent meal for H . And an appropriate portion size .

Reactions: 11
Im blocked what did she make Harold?
Cottage pie and with broccoli and carrots on the side, along with added cheese and gravy on top. Tbh it looked like she only gave her mash and no mince or a very small amount

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This possible house move will be interesting. If she actually owns the house she's going to have to put it up for sale, which will be found and shared here no doubt.

If she's suddenly in a new house we will know she's renting or it's her dad's house she's living in which she's claimed isn't the case.

Reactions: 12
Cottage pie and with broccoli and carrots on the side, along with added cheese and gravy on top. Tbh it looked like she only gave her mash and no mince or a very small amount
Sounds about right, she feeds her the most shot portions 😂

Reactions: 9
This possible house move will be interesting. If she actually owns the house she's going to have to put it up for sale, which will be found and shared here no doubt.

If she's suddenly in a new house we will know she's renting or it's her dad's house she's living in which she's claimed isn't the case.
They won't sell daddy will rent it out and she'll just move into another property that days bought

Reactions: 7
So you bunch of lovely tattlers, last night was awful, I had sudden stabbing pains in my back and stomach that got so bad I was sick all over the bathroom and couldn't breathe so had to call ambulance who kindly gave me gas and air and took me to hospital, full of drunks and unsavoury characters may I add but thankful all the same, turns out I have a very painful problem with my pelvis so need to do certain things to help it but it can happen again. Reason I'm telling you all this? I was home alone with my boys, My husband was on his way from work, over an hour away, I had to call an ambulance because I honestly thought I was going to die 🥺 until I couldn't help it anymore, my boys knew nothing, I went outside and paced and moaned through the pain and then went into the kitchen and literally layed myself out, crying. The boys let the ambulance in and helped me so much, I'm so proud of them, I feel incredibly guilty today and they are having a special treat for helping Mummy and being brave. My point is the guilt I have is awful today, how can Aimless ruin Harpers whole Xmas for bronchitis when I was able to mask physical pain for as long as possible? She's a tit excuse of a Mother and last night made me see that even more!!! I must say when I decided to lay on the kitchen floor, I did think ffs I'm doing an Aimee BUT it was the only place they don't tend to hang around so I knew they wouldn't come in 🤣
Hope you’re feeling better today ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.