Thissinglemama #94 She’s got Munchausens by proxy, Aimee wants to make everyone’s Christmas poxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been told the house is being sold in the summer I reckon. I imagine her wallet sorry dad wanted the garden done ready for reselling.she probably tried to get pregnant so D2 would take her and kids on. She is trying to say it’s trolls and bad memories, lying cow, the forthcoming move has probably the reason for all her imaginary illnesses. Probably first mentioned when the first skip was ordered.
Well we will know when the estate agent photos get taken... cos she'll do a week of 'clean with me' tripe beforehand 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First chew of the day!
And she wasn't showing off about the 5 holidays last year, moving or anything else as if you know her, she doesn't do that!!
Enter centre stage, the £100 velvetiser to make a salted caramel latte for the Pampered Princess. 🤦🏻‍♀️ No, not showing off at all Soph 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m betting she will want to move to Formby or Mere brow near Mummy! Won’t be hard to find out where she shuffles her big fat flange to!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
First chew of the day!
And she wasn't showing off about the 5 holidays last year, moving or anything else as if you know her, she doesn't do that!!
Enter centre stage, the £100 velvetiser to make a salted caramel latte for the Pampered Princess. 🤦🏻‍♀️ No, not showing off at all Soph 😉
In the cup from Hamleys🤪
Freak she is😡😡

Reactions: 9
I hope she realises that if she wants to sell her house its needs to be tidy and clean for the photos and then keep it tidy in the hope people want to view it!
We’re selling at the moment and luckily I’m a tidy person but she’s gonna hate it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
2 videos I’m waiting on from her
1) what does Daddy Dear think of her selling his house.? She’s bound to have told him, won’t she??
2) what the fudge happened to the top of the range coffee machine DaddyDear got her for Christmas? Its never seen the light of day as I imagine this thick pig can’t work out how to use it, so will be waiting for old slack Alice Shirl to come round to show her how to use it
I’m waiting ……

……….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope she realises that if she wants to sell her house its needs to be tidy and clean for the photos and then keep it tidy in the hope people want to view it!
We’re selling at the moment and luckily I’m a tidy person but she’s gonna hate it 🤣🤣
All her stalkers and followers will book viewings maybe the trolls too just to waste her time shes a thicko her new house will be outed as fast as this one was

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone else noticed she hasn’t mentioned ‘selling’ her current home? just moving house?

we all know her dad originally owned the house she lives in now, and signed it over to her. So im guessing he wouldn’t be too happy with her selling it and getting all the mortgage free cash. So do we think the house will go back into her dads name, and he can’t rent it out or something? If so… where is she finding the money to buy a new house? Will she get a mortgage? Either way she is clearly copying Steph 🫣

Reactions: 19
The house will be her way of getting some inheritance before her father dies. You have to gift things within a certain amount of years before you pay tax on it. They'll sell that house and get another one. Which will be pointless because she will just reveal it yet again to everyone online, she can't keep anything quiet. Someone somewhere will recognise the area. She will also have it like a tit hole soon enough.

Reactions: 20
Has anyone else noticed she hasn’t mentioned ‘selling’ her current home? just moving house?

we all know her dad originally owned the house she lives in now, and signed it over to her. So im guessing he wouldn’t be too happy with her selling it and getting all the mortgage free cash. So do we think the house will go back into her dads name, and he can’t rent it out or something? If so… where is she finding the money to buy a new house? Will she get a mortgage? Either way she is clearly copying Steph 🫣
I'd guess the house is 'owned' by Greg and signed to shaimless to avoid attached taxes. It will be transferred back to Greg and he'll pop her in one of his other/new houses and sign that to her.

Reactions: 13
Look in the mirror ya big hairy nosed bleep .
Always other people , never you ? Common denominator is you . Vile bleep that no one likes . A face only a slag mother or drip of wet father could love. It's you not them . Too nice ? FAAACKK OFF !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t know if it’s just me, but if I order a pasta dish I never feel the need to have chips on the side. She seems to have a side of chips with everything. Don’t get me started on the chips and garlic bread.

Observations from the latest video. Who, if they are seriously looking at moving house, browses Rightmove (or any other real estate app) without putting a max budget in? Why waste time looking at million pound houses?! I can’t wait to see if this actually happens btw. Moving isn’t cheap or easy and she won’t have a clue how to navigate it all herself. Daddy will be doing it for her.

Secondly, 5 times she went away with H last year apparently and not one of those times were just the two of them (correct me if I’m wrong). They did Portugal, euro Disney, center parcs and I can’t think of the other 2 - was one maybe london?
Daddy's probably already got the property and is renovating it ready to move into. I don't know what all this added expense is that she's talking about because it won't be her paying it

Reactions: 17
The house will be her way of getting some inheritance before her father dies. You have to gift things within a certain amount of years before you pay tax on it. They'll sell that house and get another one. Which will be pointless because she will just reveal it yet again to everyone online, she can't keep anything quiet. Someone somewhere will recognise the area. She will also have it like a tit hole soon enough.
Pathetic, really. Why's she moving out of what looks like a lovely house (from the exterior anyway), Harper's family home, round the corner from Daddy? It's not like she's needing anything bigger. She could do so much with that house, paint over that putrid dusky pink in the living room for a start. Did she ever get the downstairs bog done up tropical??? Where's the parrot??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anything that he gifts her would be taxable if he dies within 7 years so it’s kinda risky. I can’t see how she would have saved up herself to either get a mortgage or buy a house for cash. She pisses money up the wall daily.

Reactions: 10
I'd guess the house is 'owned' by Greg and signed to shaimless to avoid attached taxes. It will be transferred back to Greg and he'll pop her in one of his other/new houses and sign that to her.
He will be liable for Capital Gains Tax in that case if he sells it.....the capital gain will be worked out by the value of the property if he had sold it when he signed it over/gifted it to Aimless....I discovered all this when I considered gifting my property.

Reactions: 5
That pasta and red wine TT where she says she took Harper away 5 times last year and she can’t do that this year because of moving house and expenses
She’s not “working” as much as usual
She doesn’t go live much
Hairburst have def dropped her, yeah it’s in her showcase and she might promote it still but no contract with them
There doesn’t seem to be any contracted brands, maybe a little one with GMC
Her mum and Arr Charlie have the same showcase and audience so that must impact her £££ too
Hardly any brand trips in the last 6 months
Still spend spend spend with her but nowhere near what she used to do
Is it all drying up for her?

Reactions: 19
He will be liable for Capital Gains Tax in that case if he sells it.....the capital gain will be worked out by the value of the property if he had sold it when he signed it over/gifted it to Aimless....I discovered all this when I considered gifting my property.
If he has signed the property over to her then she be entitled to the money from the sale which could then go against the new house. She would probably need a mortgage if she is looking at a £300-£400K house. Tax wise it wouldn’t be of benefit to him to sell the house and give Aimee the money. He probably has a savvy financial advisor and accountant!

Reactions: 12
Daddy's probably already got the property and is renovating it ready to move into. I don't know what all this added expense is that she's talking about because it won't be her paying it
The expense she means is buying more mismatched tatt to fill it with

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.