Thissinglemama #94 She’s got Munchausens by proxy, Aimee wants to make everyone’s Christmas poxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion #95 slimming filters on fleek, Harold needs some meat, of cat piss you still reek!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tesco Shopping haul made from her pit!
Please tell ne she got dressed before the tesco delivery driver arrived 😬

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Tesco Shopping haul made from her pit!
Please tell ne she got dressed before the tesco delivery driver arrived 😬
Now I’m not saying a full face of slap is needed but for the love of Christ run a brush through that hair at least. It’s not the luscious mane she thinks it is. I just couldn’t imagine going on the internet looking as much of a scruff as she does. It’s not relatable it just shows zero respect for herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Her life just consists of clap backs now, that Tesco shop was just to point out to us lot that yes she does cook and harper has loads of vitamins. In her eyes anyway 🤣🤣 a mini cucumber and an easy peeler ain’t turning that kid into a healthy looking one anytime soon 🙈 I have seen healthier looking children on a water aid advert.

Reactions: 17
Sorry guys I went to tescos yesterday and forgot to film it. Since when does doing your household shopping become a haul !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry guys I went to tescos yesterday and forgot to film it. Since when does doing your household shopping become a haul !!!
Hope you got warbie's bread, Harold's chicken and bum wipes!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From land registry records that house has only been transferred ownership once, which will be when it was transferred to her. She's currently the only person named on the deeds. I'm pretty sure form memory that was over 7 years ago so I don't think any CGT will be playable.

I don't think she'll be moving, it's all for sympathy. Surly she has more bad memories from her being a DV victim in that house than she does from a crappy new garden. Unless daddy is paying she won't want to be getting a mortgage

Reactions: 16
What always amazes me when I watch her Tesco hauls is how apparently everything is on club card offer but it must only be in her very special store because non of the things she gets I see on offer during the same period

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What always amazes me when I watch her Tesco hauls is how apparently everything is on club card offer but it must only be in her very special store because non of the things she gets I see on offer during the same period
I looked up some of the items she said were on offer none were available in the tesco extra near me! She's so full of bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm behind but for those on tiktok asking where harper is, she's still sharing her on Instagram! What's the difference? If she's protecting her from troll comments she's doing a crappy job as people can still see the girl!

Reactions: 9
From land registry records that house has only been transferred ownership once, which will be when it was transferred to her. She's currently the only person named on the deeds. I'm pretty sure form memory that was over 7 years ago so I don't think any CGT will be playable.

I don't think she'll be moving, it's all for sympathy. Surly she has more bad memories from her being a DV victim in that house than she does from a crappy new garden. Unless daddy is paying she won't want to be getting a mortgage
I absolutely think she’s jealous of Steph’s amazing home. Although she has nothing to be jealous of as it’s rented.

Wee kids wearing band clothing gives me the rage. I think what Ralph got was alright but what Harper got was just ugly. I’m not saying she has to be girly but wtf did she buy that will look remotely nice? Nothing. She will look ridiculous walking around with tupac on her hoodie
My daughter wanted a nivarna top just for the smilly face, I said no because she doesn't know the music.

Reactions: 13
I'm behind but for those on tiktok asking where harper is, she's still sharing her on Instagram! What's the difference? If she's protecting her from troll comments she's doing a crappy job as people can still see the girl!
Harper not appearing on TT coincided with a social services visit or school intervention
Aimee talked about it at the time saying no further action, but Harpers not been in her videos since, but has been seen in her sisters videos and on IG
So it looks like Aimee has taken it literally after being told no Harper on TT as opposed to no Harper on social media

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
My daughter wanted a nivarna top just for the smilly face, I said no because she doesn't know the music.
Aimless needs to stick to the Barbie and primark character stuff. Did she explain Metallica and 2pac and if she did I like to know how, could she name any songs or did she just say that’s a guy in the 90s that got shot & Metallica is a rock band. Can’t see her knowing more than that

Reactions: 10
I looked up some of the items she said were on offer none were available in the tesco extra near me! She's so full of bullshit.

She didn’t ever experience DV I think she is a liar. She said Andy shouted at her. Well big deal AIMLESS. You’d make a bleeping saint shout, she makes things up to suit herself

Harper not appearing on TT coincided with a social services visit or school intervention
Aimee talked about it at the time saying no further action, but Harpers not vern in her videos since, but has been seen in her sisters videos and on IG
So it looks like Aimee has taken it literally after being told no Harper on TT as opposed to no Harper on social media
Definitely coincides!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.