Thissinglemama #94 She’s got Munchausens by proxy, Aimee wants to make everyone’s Christmas poxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you bunch of lovely tattlers, last night was awful, I had sudden stabbing pains in my back and stomach that got so bad I was sick all over the bathroom and couldn't breathe so had to call ambulance who kindly gave me gas and air and took me to hospital, full of drunks and unsavoury characters may I add but thankful all the same, turns out I have a very painful problem with my pelvis so need to do certain things to help it but it can happen again. Reason I'm telling you all this? I was home alone with my boys, My husband was on his way from work, over an hour away, I had to call an ambulance because I honestly thought I was going to die 🥺 until I couldn't help it anymore, my boys knew nothing, I went outside and paced and moaned through the pain and then went into the kitchen and literally layed myself out, crying. The boys let the ambulance in and helped me so much, I'm so proud of them, I feel incredibly guilty today and they are having a special treat for helping Mummy and being brave. My point is the guilt I have is awful today, how can Aimless ruin Harpers whole Xmas for bronchitis when I was able to mask physical pain for as long as possible? She's a tit excuse of a Mother and last night made me see that even more!!! I must say when I decided to lay on the kitchen floor, I did think ffs I'm doing an Aimee BUT it was the only place they don't tend to hang around so I knew they wouldn't come in 🤣
Omg!! I’m glad you’re okay!! Well done to your boys! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ehmey's responses to the miscarriage question are always very constructed, vague and cryptic.....'I was pregnant and then I wasnt', no one describes a MC like that, do they? Maybe she is confusing MC with termination? 🤷🏻‍♀️
it has been said before in her comments that it was a
^^^This
She’s said on a few occasions being on the pill doesn’t agree with her
Plus look at her smiley smug face on the clap back
I think the troll who posted that was disgusting
As much as I don’t like Aimee
That’s uncalled for and not a nice thing for anyone to see
Anyone that has suffered a MC would not smile smugly like that
IMG_2447.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
@BarryHeavens i hope you’re not in too much pain now, rest as much as you can do ❤

Aimless is soooo chatty when she’s had a drink 🤣👌🏻 but at some point she needs to look at herself and realise she’s the problem
If she’s always been treated this way and everyone leaves her, she needs to ask herself why that is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've got a tenner on a McDs breakfast delivery, first chew on a coffee and a clap-back.
---
It is thank you. She's wound me up though what a crappy Mum!!
---

Much better thank you, the pain is still niggling but I'd take this over last night any day, I'm home now too which is a bonus.
Hope you're ok Bazza! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@BarryHeavens hope you’re doing ok, sending big hugs. Try rest when you can.

Also aimless when you read here and see that comment from barryheavens hope you realise how pathetic you actually are.
We gonna have a hungover Aimz today!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So you bunch of lovely tattlers, last night was awful, I had sudden stabbing pains in my back and stomach that got so bad I was sick all over the bathroom and couldn't breathe so had to call ambulance who kindly gave me gas and air and took me to hospital, full of drunks and unsavoury characters may I add but thankful all the same, turns out I have a very painful problem with my pelvis so need to do certain things to help it but it can happen again. Reason I'm telling you all this? I was home alone with my boys, My husband was on his way from work, over an hour away, I had to call an ambulance because I honestly thought I was going to die 🥺 until I couldn't help it anymore, my boys knew nothing, I went outside and paced and moaned through the pain and then went into the kitchen and literally layed myself out, crying. The boys let the ambulance in and helped me so much, I'm so proud of them, I feel incredibly guilty today and they are having a special treat for helping Mummy and being brave. My point is the guilt I have is awful today, how can Aimless ruin Harpers whole Xmas for bronchitis when I was able to mask physical pain for as long as possible? She's a tit excuse of a Mother and last night made me see that even more!!! I must say when I decided to lay on the kitchen floor, I did think ffs I'm doing an Aimee BUT it was the only place they don't tend to hang around so I knew they wouldn't come in 🤣
Hugs to you strong mumma xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
^^^This
She’s said on a few occasions being on the pill doesn’t agree with her
Plus look at her smiley smug face on the clap back
I think the troll who posted that was disgusting
As much as I don’t like Aimee
That’s uncalled for and not a nice thing for anyone to see
Anyone that has suffered a MC would not smile smugly like that
View attachment 2673096
I’ve lost 2 - the first was nearly 30 years ago the second 25 only early on but I remember dates and think of them every year that passes she’s so blasé I bet she just had a heavy period and manifested it into somethIng it wasn’t! She should be ashamed making content out of it - did she even go for a scan to see if everything come away? We never heard about it if she did 😶

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She didn’t mention in the early days she had lost a baby before H & that she didn’t bond with H when she was born. But that 3rd loss is a mystery as it’s never been mentioned
Looks to me like still hasn't bonded with H. All fake just like her.

Reactions: 20
Hope you're feeling better today. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope your not in pain now, you must try and rest up xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hope you are feeling better today. Putting the boys ahead of the severe pain you were in, shows you are a fab mum.
---
Best comment 🤣🤣
Love the reply watch it. Like that's going to make them tremble in shoes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s been told the house is being sold in the summer I reckon. I imagine her wallet sorry dad wanted the garden done ready for reselling.she probably tried to get pregnant so D2 would take her and kids on. She is trying to say it’s trolls and bad memories, lying cow, the forthcoming move has probably the reason for all her imaginary illnesses. Probably first mentioned when the first skip was ordered.

Reactions: 21
Love that she's wrote on her comments that people
Don't come with receipts but oh aimless we have a whole wiki folder of receipts, it's you my dear that doesn't!!!
you would film yourself having a tit if
It got you the attention you crave so the reason why people are calling bullshit on the miscarriage story is because you have a generic picture of tests??? And the aimless we all know would have definitely filmed the whole test and reaction ready for a montage later on.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.