Thissinglemama #92 R Char’N’Shirl giving tiktok a whirl, Eh-meh still D2’s bunnyboiler ex-girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t she just got the cough that H had last week? She’s acting like she’s dying ffs! She’ll be right as rain come come Xmas eve. Screeching away with the other 2 witches

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does she keep making a TT of the baby thermometer in her mouth? Shes one pathetic lump getting her dad round for a cold. Shes acting like shes paralysed and can’t do duck all!
IMG_0799.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I am sorry and sending so much love to the lady whose friend has passed away today 🥹 today is the anniversary of a friend of mines death, who died a year ago to a very very rare cancer, it took her in months, in her mid 30s, two days ago was the anniversary of my Aunty who took her own life and we've got this wanker crying over a cold.

I can't stand her and her stupid face.

Thinking of anyone who is missing someone this Christmas and sending lots of love. X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
@c40 am so sorry on your loss . 45 is no age at all. Sending you love and hugs ❤ 🫂 remember we are here for you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If that was me sick 2 days before Christmas you’d just get up take lemsip and you’d be right as rain🤦🏻‍♀️ I have a cold the last 2 weeks and can’t take anything as I’m pregnant but iv sucked it up and got on with cause I’m just to busy to be sick😵💫 also why the hell does she not have a proper thermometer when she has a child in the house

Reactions: 15
Why does she keep making a TT of the baby thermometer in her mouth? Shes one pathetic lump getting her dad round for a cold. Shes acting like shes paralysed and can’t do duck all! View attachment 2646486
FFS how dramatic can one narc get??? She’s a ridiculous specimen. Is this how she gets round lying about someone coming to look after the kittens? She was leaving them on their own and obviously was getting hate for it, panicked and is now staying at home with the bayyyyyybeeeeeees? 🤔🤔🤔🤔 it’s all about Ehhhhhhhhmeyyyyyyyyy!

Reactions: 16
Why does she keep making a TT of the baby thermometer in her mouth? Shes one pathetic lump getting her dad round for a cold. Shes acting like shes paralysed and can’t do duck all! View attachment 2646486
That pic just sums her up. Pathetic, needy, whiny big child with a slight temp. Meanwhile the house will be a tit tip, just in time for the 'catsitter' to arrive and probably spend Xmas day scrubbing the joint.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She makes me so angry 😡 everything has to be about her and all the attention on her
So Christmas will now be about her, everyone running around after her, and cuntio will not have to lift a finger, not that she had any attention of doing anything anyway
So Christmas Eve meal cancelled, don’t know why she can’t just stay at her mums and the rest go out for the meal, but no, cuntio has to call the shots and ruin it for everyone else, most people would say go without me as I don’t want to spoil it for everyone else, she’s a total attention seeking cnut

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.