Thissinglemama #92 R Char’N’Shirl giving tiktok a whirl, Eh-meh still D2’s bunnyboiler ex-girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title, parking my size 14 arse here awaiting the many faces of Aimee Crowded-Butthole to be the gift that keeps on giving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks for the new thread my lovely 🥰

Powder rangers assemble!!!

In regards to Aimless ……..

Go go Donkey Ranger!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The ski centre at the Trafford Centre is closer than Center Parks! She’s such a dumbass!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks for the new thread and great title. Will we get to #100 by Christmas 🎄

Reactions: 11
I'm confused, why did she have to host her nephews birthday (and I'm assuming pay for everything), why does she always do Christmas eve boxes for him as well as harper and why is she doing his stocking also? Like I get they spend Christmas together, but surely his mother should be either contributing or doing part of it?

Reactions: 25
I'm confused, why did she have to host her nephews birthday (and I'm assuming pay for everything), why does she always do Christmas eve boxes for him as well as harper and why is she doing his stocking also? Like I get they spend Christmas together, but surely his mother should be either contributing or doing part of it?
I just don’t understand it myself. I find it strange why Charlie doesn’t do it. Also I’ve said it before but Jesus she buys some frigging tit and shite!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she's a control freak and she does it so she can lord it over her and so she's in her debt all the time. They probably feel like they have to bow down to her if she pays for things all the time. I'm sure she's quick to remind them too

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If I was Charlie, I would want to be doing my only child's birthday tea, Xmas eve box and stocking. She maybe appreciates it as it's less money she has to pay out, but even like the birthday tea that A did almost over shadows the effort Charlie made in the morning

Reactions: 16
Quick Question… why is her head so big compared to the rest of her? Is it the filters knocking everything out of proportion?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks for the new thread!
it is VERY weird why she’s doing Ralph’s Christmas Eve box and stocking. I have never known any family to do that before. It’s expensive enough buying your own kid and family Xmas presents without having that added cost of buy your nephews box and stocking too. But bottomless bank Aimless seems to splash the cash no problem. Does Charlie pay her back? What’s the deal here?? I hope one of the huns asks although they will probably get blocked just for asking!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.