Thissinglemama #92 R Char’N’Shirl giving tiktok a whirl, Eh-meh still D2’s bunnyboiler ex-girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend passed away at the age of 45 from a Brain tumour this morning. So angry! that aimless is playing everyone like a fool the world is so cruel
Oh I’m so sorry, sending love to you and your friends family, may your friend rest in peace 🩶

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My friend passed away at the age of 45 from a Brain tumour this morning. So angry! that aimless is playing everyone like a fool the world is so cruel
I am so so sorry to hear this. Love to you all xx☹☹

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m so sorry 💔 then you get cunts like Aimee moaning about a bleeping cold

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How can she even taste that extremely overpriced trifle ? I'm on day 6 of feeling like she claims to be and I still can't taste anything , what an absolute fraud 😤
---
So sorry for your loss 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe she has crushed the Solpadein on top of the trifle? 🤔

Go to bed Aimee, no one is believing your bull shite! I bet she refilled her bowl and had more of that trifle
View attachment 2646276

You're not delirious princess, you're DELUDED!
She sounds absolutely fine. Also I don’t think she knows what ‘my temperature broke’ really means. Fake witch

• Haha
Just seen her latest video omg her temp is now 38.4 🙄 however will she cope. Lots of forced fake coughing ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's ok folks she's calling her elderly and vulnerable dad to come and make her some food so she can take pain for slight temp. What the actual duck!!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Aimee's real big baw face when there's no ring light and the camera isn't cleverly placed at a specific angle on the kitchen worktop....
IMG_20231223_083421.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Omg that new video what the hell!! She’s got a cold!! And she’s acting like that!! She said she will have to ring her dad to come and give her medicine!! Wtf just get of your arse!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg I’m sorry but that latest video is a bleeping joke. She’s laughing and joking throughout. Shes not ill. duck off lying witch

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Honestly I don’t think my temperature has been taken since my mum used to take it when I was a poorly child!! Why did she need to take it? Unless she’s got shivers and is soaking wet a temperature is normal when you have a COLD (not the flu ffs). She’s such a big bleeping baby.

And the way she was looking into the camera with the thermometer in her mouth gave me the bleeping ICK!! Like for some reason it makes me think that was the view Mr D and D2 got when she was giving them a suck 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
I had the flu. Full on fever but I still didn’t take my temperature, what the duck difference would it make? I still had to care for my child regardless. Mind she lived on shite for 15 days but we made it 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
she is so bleeping odd - i had covid and was generally unwell and had to be on my own last thing i did was vlog it

I had the flu. Full on fever but I still didn’t take my temperature, what the duck difference would it make? I still had to care for my child regardless. Mind she lived on shite for 15 days but we made it 🤣🤣
Literally! I had flu last November and was really I’ll for weeks but just carried on, just tried to rest when my son was at school

How is she posting this and not feeling embarrassed or mortified!?
I feel embarrassed for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Shed in bed ,with 2 dressing gown and jammied on .Of course her temp will be up .ffs she's useless

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So sorry for your loss it’s such a young age ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.