Thissinglemama #92 R Char’N’Shirl giving tiktok a whirl, Eh-meh still D2’s bunnyboiler ex-girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flu my bollox.
I'm just about coming around from, A WEEK of some horrible chesty, fever, vomiting thing.
Couldn't get my head up off the pillow, had a sick bucket to vomit into, down by my bed. Aches and pains everywhere. I could go on! It was just horrendous.
My point is, I still wouldn't have the cheek, to call it the flu, because I was able to go to my GP for meds.

She doesn't have the flu.
This is attention seeking.
U have a cold aims.
bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
In the video that said it was a draft, she literally said I’ll try it if I’m feeling better later and has same scrunchie in and pjs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok I’m fine..:I have flu but I’m gonna try this sticky toffee trifle just for you….ok babe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She was coughing and breathing all over that trifle (that she’s giving to her poorly dad 🙌🏾)…also she could taste it enough to know how delish it is - seems unlikely with flu 😷 I know she’s a liar…we all know, why do we keep acting surprised 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Those Cinderella shoes at the bottom of a mountain of shite in her bedroom after hearing they still aren’t going to be worn 👁👄👁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why on earth would u film a tiktok at midnight if your fucked with the flu?? She cant go long without attention its sickening. She thinks shes hilarious doesn't she

Reactions: 25
Supposedly got the ‘flu’ but sat there at midnight scoffing a bloody big trifle! Frigg all wrong with this lazy greedy lump!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Idiots like her are the reason why Covid spread so fast.
tit personal hygiene, dirty witch.
---
The way she chews annoys me.
chews liquids ffs, she’s never fkn right.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe she has crushed the Solpadein on top of the trifle? 🤔

Go to bed Aimee, no one is believing your bull shite! I bet she refilled her bowl and had more of that trifle

You're not delirious princess, you're DELUDED!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
“Just taken my temperature it’s 38 so still not broken” that’s barely a bloody temperature and nowhere near a fever ffs. Kids still go to school on a temperature like that. She’s is so infuriating it’s ridiculous grow the duck up

Reactions: 18
Aimsless has got flu she's on bloody glue . She will appear on Christmas Day like Cinderella

Reactions: 10
My friend passed away at the age of 45 from a Brain tumour this morning. So angry! that aimless is playing everyone like a fool the world is so cruel

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
£15 on a trifle? Get in the bleeping bin! Some stores are doing £20 deal for Christmas dinner because they know people are struggling & she’s spent £15 to do a taste test!

Aimee we know you read here
1) it’s a bleeping COLD
2) you are the most unrelatable “single” parent
3) you are a gluttonous self centred vile bleep

I could go on but unlike you, I have Christmas plans with my child so merry Christmas, don’t ruin it for others with this “flu” because believe it or not the world DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU!!

• Heart
£15 on a trifle? Get in the bleeping bin! Some stores are doing £20 deal for Christmas dinner because they know people are struggling & she’s spent £15 to do a taste test!

Aimee we know you read here
1) it’s a bleeping COLD
2) you are the most unrelatable “single” parent
3) you are a gluttonous self centred vile bleep

I could go on but unlike you, I have Christmas plans with my child so merry Christmas, don’t ruin it for others with this “flu” because believe it or not the world DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU!!
I was just coming on to say the same about it being £15!
Also if she can taste that trifle she hasn’t got flu..

My friend pass away at the age of 45 from a Brain tumour this morning. So angry that aimless is playing everyone like a fool
I’m so sorry for your loss 🤍 45 is no age. Sending you much love & condolences ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is off her bleeping tits in that trifle video.

Remember The whole ‘starve a fever, feed a cold’ saying aimless?? That’s cos with a fever/flu you can barely stomach having to drink water, let alone be getting up at midnight to stuff trifle down you so you can ‘take your pain meds’ have a bleeping slice of toast like normal people.

Also, who eats trifle right before bed?? It’s full of sugar!

ALSO she didn’t seem aware that it was £15 when she bought it??? She is utterly disgusting, some people need to make £15 stretch across a whole dinner for 4, and she claims not to realise a pudding cost £15?? Even if I wasn’t sure how much something was, if my overall shopping went up £15 at the till I’d bleeping notice!!

I’ve stopped watching her TikTok’s on there, I get them from here so she doesn’t earn any money from me.

• Heart
Wow £15 on a trifle that doesn’t even make it to Christmas, just a midnight snack for this unrelatable glutenous witch - and she wonders why she gets so much hate ???

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.