Thissinglemama #92 R Char’N’Shirl giving tiktok a whirl, Eh-meh still D2’s bunnyboiler ex-girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shirley's food haul.
It's all Aimless bought this Aimless bought that ,Aimless loves that so I got it,she doesn't like that so I didn't buy it
And they always go out for lunch on Christmas Eve but because Princess Hypochondriac is ill ,they're not going....leave her on the sofa and take the rest of your family, the family you seem to have forgotten you drunken old slapper
I feel quite sad for Charli after hearing that .She wasn't mentioned once
In many ways she’s as bad as old princess cat piss but you can see why she was so triggered about a comment I’ve about Aimee having more. It’s clear there is a hierarchy Aimee’s way above anyone else.

Reactions: 13
So Aimless either you're a liar or you're thar thick you don't realise chicken drumsticks have bones in them ...
Either H likes chicken on the bone or she doesn't Make your mind up
Honestly LOVE tattlers coming with receipts

• Haha
Reactions: 13
4. Are you ever gonna get off your arse and clean?
5. Can you cook something that’s not beige?
6. Exactly when did you last wash?
7. Drinking again?
8. Do something with that bleeping hair
9. What, more cups !!!!
10. Do you ever change out of that Disney tit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shirley's food haul.
It's all Aimless bought this Aimless bought that ,Aimless loves that so I got it,she doesn't like that so I didn't buy it
And they always go out for lunch on Christmas Eve but because Princess Hypochondriac is ill ,they're not going....leave her on the sofa and take the rest of your family, the family you seem to have forgotten you drunken old slapper
I feel quite sad for Charli after hearing that .She wasn't mentioned once
She did mention Charlie but said Charlie will help out because mummies princess is ill
We know who the favoured child is
IMG_1913.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
More 🐃💩 - Christmas Food Haul
....and the guy who works in M&S follows her! What a surprise!!! He probably thought she was Becky! 🤣🤣🤣
Well that was a miraculous recovery… tbf Jesus is the reason for the season 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Been out shopping and sharing a trifle (and a cold) with dad? lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Get the turkey Shirl - there’s no danger of Aimee starving! There’s nothing wrong with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Find it ridiculous if Aimless can’t make it to the Xmas eve lunch, they’ll all just not go! Shirl’s haul came up on my FYP and all I can say is… poor Charlie! Not a mention apart from “Charlie will help”, all the food mentioned was Aimee’s favourite!

I host on NYD and i don’t like the main dish that’s served (fellow Scots - if ye know ye know🥩🥧) so I make myself a seperate main course - no way am I missing out just cause I don’t want what the rest are having lol! The whole family is bonkers!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Long term lurker here, is it just me or does she look drunk in most of her recent videos, she can’t get her words out, swaying a bit, she looks a state!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I knew someone who's mother was an alcoholic. She used to eat those solpadeine(?) tablets, washed down with gin from her handbag! I bet Aimless has taken some then opened the crappy Kylie

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion 93: Aimee's breath, a foul breeze of decay, lies of flu emerge, & the cat piss stench stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So apparently that trifle she’s ’taste Testing all to herself is £15. Wtaf relatable much

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
How the duck is she relatable. Fkn buy a Aldi trifle and get on with it.
I think aimless buys her mum and sister, I think they enjoy her wealth, so let her call the shots.

Reactions: 19
I’m no eyelash expert as don’t wear them but wtf has she only got half a lid filled and why are they hanging like that 😂😂😂😂
Even her fake eyelashes dislike her and want to run away 😂😂😂
---
How the duck is she relatable. Fkn buy a Aldi trifle and get on with it.
I think aimless buys her mum and sister, I think they enjoy her wealth, so let her call the shots.
This sounds spot on because any normal person would be telling them to duck off by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my days...I know it's already been mentioned, but wow...twit hat's food shop haul😳
"My Aimee", Aimee, Aimee Aimee😳😳
Mentioned R Charlie once...saying she will help!!!
Wow...and as for Shameless staying in, nah, I'm sure she will be a trooper/have a miraculous recovery from.the " flu" and get the cinderella shoes out

Reactions: 18
I assume that daddy got the solpadene with codiene because she looks like she is off her tits!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.