Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
Fuck right off, sitting there like a pair of martyrs 'she's happy for the extra pennies to spend in the January sales' like YOU'RE doing HER a favour, these pair boil my piss!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Trace

VIP Member
She was adamant he hasn’t got a new gf the other day when someone told her about his new misses she was so smug about it and laughed 😂😂😄 look a bit of a tit now aimeee

• Haha

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Right, I’m new here. Don’t follow her, took me an age and a half to find this thread and ask is there something mentally wrong with her? I’ve been inundated with her on my for you page on tiktok and it’s all the woe is me videos 🙄 which in all honestly after the first 2 that popped up she reminded of a child who got told off and acting all down to get sympathy. Swear to god tho it’s a bit much. Would she ever just give over! Is this all over one topic or multiple different issues that need the same type of video over and over?

• Haha
I’ve just split up with my partner of 15 years, we have three kids and let me tell you these attention seeking videos she makes are sooo funny 😂😂😂 I’d love her to feel how I do for one minute the silly bitch

• Heart
  • Sad

Clementine

VIP Member
I’m depressed af right now, to the point I’m signed off work ❤ to @Faith61 and everyone else struggling. Does that mean my daughter is missing out on life?! No it doesn’t, she’s still having play dates, going to her clubs, getting fed properly…I’ve booked tickets for the pantomime and breakfast with Santa. We’ll be going ice skating. I wonder what H will be doing over the holidays? Poor wee H is a slave to her Aimee’s moods.

Aimee needs to stop throwing money at short term solutions that make her happy and give her that serotonin hit. That’s exactly what buying 3 kittens was about. She needs to find a bigger purpose than bloody TikTok, I mean her child should it, but she’s clearly not.

…and yes! Keep the skin on the pear! That child needs as much fibre as she can get.

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
Aimless needs to fuck right off
Yes she is triggering and yes i shouldn't watch...but I do 🤪🤪
Depression my backside! Panic attacks and anxiety...questionable...I really don't know but I think it's all exaggerated.
She's been through shit this past month.or so????😡😡😡
Don't we bloody know it!!
Aimless...Xmas is a very strange time for some people...many of us struggle at Xmas....really struggle...when you've lost both your parents and your brother, as I have ...no matter how many others are around you, you still feel alone, alone with your memories of what you once had and a kick up the arse reminder of what never will be again.....personally, I have a daughter, a wonderful partner and good friends around me...but still feel alone...in that my immediate family are " gone "....but crack on and get on with it!
This isn't a sympathy post by any means, as I, in the words of Aimless " am fine" ...just hits home around now and I have to start dealing with all the.mixed emotions...which I always manage to do!! I'm off to my works Xmas do on Sat, dressed like a twat in my 80s outfit and , have other plans throughout the season with FRIENDS and my small family I do have and am forever thankful for❤❤
My point being..yes you are triggering, you freak and I hope none of your doberhuns are triggered by your shite.....
I know it is all relative and people have gone through horrific losses and traumas that no-one should ever go through....so what i am trying to say I just wish she would stop fucking lying/exaggerating, call it what you will and think about others, instead of her pathetic self😡
Go buy twat hats Xmas tree you freak and film it and come back later pretending you've " battled your demons " all day and what a trooper you've been!!😡😡
She needs cancelling she really does!!
Rant over 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Faith61

VIP Member
My observations this morning apologising that " it wasn't the first sip of the day "....sorry...what😳

Second shit tok re her mental health, she's masked her feelings well"..sorry, what?😳

Making out you're a trooper for battling on through " depression" is utter bollocks an absolute insult......I'm not even gonna go there...anyone who has suffered real depression knows, she's talking pure shite 😡

Anyone seen Matty P's tik tok drama help line videos? I think she needs to give him a call🤣

• Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Oh fuck off, Aimee you are the most pathetic piece of pond scum that ever walked this earth. I wish nothing but misery and sadness for you, and that oneday, you’ll sit alone because no one will want to be with you. Then you can buy more cats, and when you pass away, they will eat your face.
There I said it, I fucking detest her.

• Haha
  • Heart

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
I’ve honestly never come across someone who is so attention seeking, self obsessed, draining, moany, who lacks such self reflection, in my life!!

• Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
I’ve been away for the weekend and just caught up.. So let me get this right she wants to move house because a 2 month at best romance didn’t work out?! Jesus fucking Christ if we all moved house every time we got our hearts broken we’d be bankrupt. Does she not realise just out of touch with reality she is when she’s saying things like that and that she wouldn’t need a mortgage?? I tell you what she does need - some class, a good wash and some parenting classes.

• Haha
  • Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
So who is looking after the kittens when she is out all day at an event???
Don’t ask those questions!! How dare you, what’s it got to do with you, you know Aimless is a wonderful caring cat mumma. She’d never do anything to harm them.

All the time remy kitten was doing a wonderful job of trying to becoming a permanent Christmas bauble.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
Screenshot_20231127-214800.png

How did HE do that!?
Never took her anywhere, Never bought her flowers, Never bought her gifts, Never had her at his place, Never finished the garden 🤣

SHE bought him gifts, paid for everything, took him everywhere, drove her car when they went somewhere she paid for, played mummy to his kids, cooked him steak, bought him beers!!

Who love bombed who exactly!

🩶🤔

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Probably.

Sending love to you and your daughter ❤I really hope she is doing better now.
Thank you for thinking of her ❤
She’s very low and doesn’t want to talk but I’ve just reassured her that she’s loved and we are here for her.
She’s got an appointment next week so hopefully have a plan put in place about counselling 🤞🏻

• Heart

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
All them doberhuns saying david will realise what he lost. Well they got that wrong he realised what he dont want more like and he dont want a scraggy head disney pj wearing bunny boiler who dont cook or clean or want to take her kid out And who invents a drama like mc to get his attention It looks like his kids lead normsl kid lives where they do stuff aimees just pissed off shes the one got dumped its david who had the lucky escape

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Don’t believe her for one second she’s got someone coming on Xmas day staying over to mind the kittens. She frigging knows no one and has no friends! Plus who would miss their Xmas day to sit in that shit hole all day and night for 2 nights. Pull the other one! I want to see this person with my own two eyes or it won’t be happening!

• Heart