Thissinglemama #86 Marshmallow fluff and cute little kittens, Home Bargains tat and bum wipes for sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning about the Nando’s being cold when she shoves most of her takeaways in the air fryer anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just catching up.....all I can say is, who cares if you turn the comments off (is that supposed to scare people into not commenting!!) AND WHY ARE YOU STILL WEARING A DIRTY DRESSING GOWN 3 DAYS LATER!! WHAT A MINGER!! 🤢🤢

How is their food not freezing by the time they ass about!

WUMKrzIPp9YzK (1).gif

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s turned comments off! All the ones from last night have been turned off too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Comments are off.. no doubt a dirty delete will follow! So here’s the receipt for our blockees
---
She’s turned comments off! All the ones from last night have been turned off too.
Love that for her 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Thought she said "I washed this last night" (the cup) was in shock so had to watch it back to find out she'd actually said " we watched this last night" ( the film on the cup) 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thought she said "I washed this last night" (the cup) was in shock so had to watch it back to find out she'd actually said " we watched this last night" ( the film on the cup) 😖
She used that cup yesterday so I wonder if she’s got 2 or she actually washed one 😂

• Haha
Got food in the freezer but might as well order in cos it’ll take just as long to cook!!!! How bleeping relatable shameless. This single mama narrative is Bullshit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Says a lot when she has had to turn the comments off on all her videos from last night 🤣🤣🤣
Her and her mate steph will be having a conference call on how to move forward 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Happy Sunday Everyone 👋🏻
Sorry I have to ruin your day with this.....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
So r Charlie had no food? There was food from nandos she could have thrown in the air fryer to warm up

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.