Thissinglemama #87 Welcome to Aimee’s house filled with “love”, but hold your nose, stinks to heavens above 🐱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@K4040 Winner winner, tit nandos dinner 😉

Minor edit for character limit x
Wahoo. Lets see what the tit show brings this thread.

Recap - Aimless is becoming a bigger smug bleep. Now with added cat piss & another filthy dressing gown that won’t be washed till next year

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Wow , I’ve come back and we have a New Thread. LOL. What a tit show last night was then. Jesus , she’s that chubby spoilt brat of a child isn’t she that know one liked. Always first in the line at any buffet , filling its plate to the top. She’s a Cnut. Absolutely detest this skanky mamma

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Could tell she was dying to say 'well, £82 is alot but it's an occasional treat' because that would be an out and out lie. She must average about three takeaways a week.

Reactions: 22
Why is she so thick? When you have to turn your comments off on numerous videos, why isn't she seeing that she's the problem?! She looks so dirty all the time, her content is so dull, just constant videos replying to the negative comments that aren't up her arse. I couldn't spend an hour with her, she's so draining.

Reactions: 25
Did she really order 2 takeaways? I’m not following her anymore, I just catch up on here. I’m so confused 🥴

Reactions: 11
I know this is Aimee’s thread but her sour faced sister has popped up on my fyp and I just have to rant about it.
It’s a video of her and her son getting a McDonald’s and they’re on her bed and she doesn’t feel well (hello aimless number 2).. anyway her son asked her twice very politely if he could have the Santa plate and she completely ignored him and continued to speak to the camera, he tries to interact with her a couple times and again she’s more interested in speaking to her phone than actually interacting with her child. She then tells him to turn off the light and it was so rude, no please or thank you, just treating him like a little slave.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Did she really order 2 takeaways? I’m not following her anymore, I just catch up on here. I’m so confused 🥴
Yes an £82 Nando’s then a KFC that was probably another 60-70 quids worth cos Nando’s was missing half the order and was “cold”

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She’s fully aware that’s there’s much worse things going on in the world, but still proceeds to complain about a takeaway order anyway. Complete twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s fully aware that’s there’s much worse things going on in the world but still proceeds to complain about a takeaway order anyway, complete twit.
But if you asked what these worse things were she wouldn’t have a clue about anything!!

Reactions: 18
Thanks for the new thread 🥰.....No. 87, love that for her!! We will be at 100 by Xmas at this rate!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
If the adults Nando's meals were there why couldn't her sister have ate that? I'm so confused as to what they did with half the Nando's order, going to need some clarification Aimeh

Reactions: 23
Yes an £82 Nando’s then a KFC that was probably another 60-70 quids worth cos Nando’s was missing half the order and was “cold”
Bet it wasn’t cold
Thats just an added extra she told the Just Eat people to get the full refund

Reactions: 19
So she didn’t want the kids to have different meals, but her DUD are always same but different or completely different! 😂 she’s a bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So, apart from being all over the limit, tell me again Aimless, why couldn't three adults with access to a fridge & freezer, microwave, oven and airfyer cope with a nandos delivery without kids food in it? Could you not have popped to maccies while the nandos heated through?

Is this the Aimless version of falling asleep on a plane and slagging off the airline?

#dangerfoodappchallenge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So, apart from being all over the limit, tell me again Aimless, why couldn't three adults with access to a fridge & freezer, microwave, oven and airfyer cope with a nandos delivery without kids food in it? Could you not have popped to maccies while the nandos heated through?

Is this the Aimless version of falling asleep on a plane and slagging off the airline?

#dangerfoodappchallenge
She's probably fuming all the attention is on fanny at the moment, albeit negative attention but narcs don't give a duck

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.