Thissinglemama #86 Marshmallow fluff and cute little kittens, Home Bargains tat and bum wipes for sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly cannot stop watching the bit where she thinks her precious mash ( despite having loads more to eat) is guna go to her sister who has no food! Instant attitude, throwing her arms down like a spoilt brat! Massive massive red flags there. Spoilt little prick! No wonder nobody wants to be around her!
---
Hope lorna remembered to set up her ring light, stick on adele, grab the gingerbread man and stare out the window

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I honestly cannot stop watching the bit where she thinks her precious mash ( despite having loads more to eat) is guna go to her sister who has no food! Instant attitude, throwing her arms down like a spoilt brat! Massive massive red flags there. Spoilt little prick! No wonder nobody wants to be around her!
---
Hope lorna remembered to set up her ring light, stick on adele, grab the gingerbread man and stare out the window
Poor naive Lorna. Aimee wouldn’t do anything apart from film herself and make sure she told all her followers because Aimee makes up her anxiety.

Reactions: 15
That last video looks forced like a hostage being made to hold a newspaper😂 you will be in my video and tell them I have you food

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But that doesn’t create drama she can use for content.. that’s the only thing that boosts her views
True🤣 imagine being problematic and that being the only way to gain views, tragic.

Reactions: 8
Poor naive Lorna. Aimee wouldn’t do anything apart from film herself and make sure she told all her followers because Aimee makes up her anxiety.
What would Aimee do?
Go out and buy overpriced mugs and order a takeaway. Light a candle, find some sad music and film herself being a pathetic drama queen?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I like the way Charlie has a super smooth face on Aimee’s phone and she doesn’t when she films at home. Must be that smoothing filter aimee doesn’t use

• Haha
Screenshot_20231112-093530~2.png

She's working hard for that newspaper story and blue tick isn't she!! Half 9 in the morning and she's moaning about last night's food!!
What she's failing to mention is Miss Piggy here probably ate the remaining Nandos... You're telling me that they binned that and then ordered another takeaway - bollocks!!!! Nandos for starters, KFC for main and Kylie for dessert!!!!!
#Viral more like #Vile

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I mean who spends £82 on nandos anyway, I like it but it's not worth the price

• Wow
  • Heart
Wash your bloody dressing gown you slob! How she has the audacity to hashtag single mum life when she spent £82 on a takeaway. Get to duck.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I know we’ve said it on here before but there’s a cost of living crisis going on, people are going to food banks to feed their children and can’t heat their homes! I have no issue with people who have money or spend money because that’s just how life is, but when you have a platform, I think it’s important to be aware and mindful of what’s going on in the world and not just blatantly be wasteful with food and money, especially when she’s going with this bullshit narrative of single mama, which is a joke anyway. I had a take away last night with my family, nothing wrong with that but I’m not shoving it in peoples face or complaining and wasting food when people are struggling right now. Also I donate to food banks because thankfully we have the means to help a little and we try and do our bit when we can. She’s just a selfish brat, who is greedy and entitled. Her parents and TT have created a monster and an ugly one at that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
£82 on one takeaway that’s a weeks shopping for us!! Absolutely ridiculous that’s £16 per person. Could’ve gone to the chippy or something cheaper. And the fact she then orders KFC which was probably another 60-70 quid just shows how unrelatable she is!!

• Angry
  • Sick
So they still had the food from Nandos and the food from KFC????
Anything for the views eh???
The big question is will that stain be on the dressing gown as long as the plaster was stuck to the other one 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
They clearly ate the Nando’s that was delivered. And that’s fine, why not but stop lying about tit!!!

there’s no way the Nando’s they did receive went in the bin.

• Sick
Comments are off 🤣🤣🤣 ppl asking if they still had the nandos how was there not enough alongside the kfc

• Haha
  • Sick
Wash your clothes you utter mess
It’s not like she hasn’t got other dressing gowns to put on. She’s been wearing that filthy one for days now. And why not chuck it in the wash and tumble dry it??
Would Literally be done in an hour or two. I don’t get it, I just couldn’t keep wearing it showing the world that big minging stain. It’s just lazy ffs.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.