Thissinglemama #86 Marshmallow fluff and cute little kittens, Home Bargains tat and bum wipes for sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all the money she pisses about she really should look at surgery for her under eyes. They are the worst I’ve seen! Terrible advert for any skin care 😂

Reactions: 18
Hahaha love the title
Thanks for making a new thread x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve just finished reading the last thread. Im still so annoyed she came back with 3 kittens. H will get even less attention now.
---
also love the thread title xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
On the 5th day of Christmas aimee gave to thee
5 dish up takeaways
4 clap back videos
3 poor kittens 😸
2 David's
And a drunken rage taken out on the tree 🎄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Oh.my.bleeping.god
Go away for a weekend, miss an entire thread, a psychotic break AND 3 new kittens. That house is going to reek. She’s manic again I see 🙈 Sorry, unpopular opinion on this thread but who in their right mind gets 3 kittens. One is bad enough 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you for the new thread🥰........they just keep flying through, love that for her! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just seen she’s got 3 kittens. What in the actual duck is wrong with this woman? Laughing away that she’s impulsive when shes actually so irresponsible. Kittens aren’t like a stuffed Percy pig, they’re living beings that need taken care of. She doesn’t give a toss about the 2 cats she’s got, you very rarely see them mentioned.

Also Tiana and Ariel? How chavvy. The little mermaid is tit too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow another thread🤣🤣🤣
Cracking title for the maniac 🤪
Can't believe she has the audacity to behave as she has today, after all the tit she caused last night...and the huns love her for it...it's just beyond me😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Great thread title ❤ well done 👏
TT used to be a fun app to watch, now it’s just the absolute pits, full of fame hungry, greedy narcs like smelly cat piss Aimee! She’s horrid and rotten to the core. Her time will come though & to be fair she’s not having the best time of it now is she! 3 new kittens will boost her serotonin for all of five minutes and then they’ll be forgotten about and Aimee will move onto the next fix she can get to keep chasing the serotonin buzz, but at the end of the day, she comes home to a lonely, unfulfilled life and no bloke (especially ones called Dave) want her!

• Heart
Wow I went out for a Turkish meal and come back to a new thread lol lol. Thread 85 has to be the quickest yet 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
The way she fake laughs and scrunches her face up saying it is what it is really gives me rage 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m sorry but I’m still shocked 😮 she’s got 3 kittens!! I actually can’t believe it!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What the actual hell has been going on?! I go to peppa pig world the the weekend and come back, missed a thread, thankful to the people who screen record Aimee showing us harpers disgusting clothes. And she’s got 3 kittens? What the duck

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.