Thissinglemama #86 Marshmallow fluff and cute little kittens, Home Bargains tat and bum wipes for sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y’know, there’s a child being killed every 10 mins in Gaza at the moment and this numpty is having a tantrum about takeaway food 🙃 It’s pathetic.
What does she care, as long as that gluttonous selfish pig is fed. She f^cks me off to another level I can’t watch her…her days are numbered on that app.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bullies and total pricks, her hunz are vile and she finds it funny when they attacking someone.
Mean girl, witch, her page is toxic!! Dumb drunk alcohoic slags! No hate just fact 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought aimless didn’t really ever eat much or have an appetite?🤣🤣 talks as much crap as her mate vav

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is this The Gingerbread Man?
Please tell me it’s not, it kind of looks like it is
The details on the feet, and the white bit of ribbon around the neck
I’m sure he had a red bow tie but with a white ribbon attached
IMG_9545.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Theyre all pissed. Wheres the responsible adult?

Of course Charlie's going to agree.She has money to make
---

hahm ?
HalfAssedHippieMama
---
Is this The Gingerbread Man?
Please tell me it’s not, it kind of looks like it is
The details on the feet, and the white bit of ribbon around the neck
I’m sure he had a red bow tie but with a white ribbon attached
View attachment 2566188
And is that a vape?

Reactions: 8
I know it’s been a while since Disney, but Annaliviahynds is there now with her 2 little girls. It looks absolutely amazing and they are making the most of every minute! Actually really want to go after watching her vlogs. Proper planning gone into it Aimee, not just turn up and hope for the best

Reactions: 10
They had 3 burgers give the adults the burgers and the kids the chicken fillets and popcorn chicken it's really not that hard aimee

Reactions: 17
The look she gives her sister. She is total someone who looks down their nose at people

Attachments

• Sick
They had 3 burgers give the adults the burgers and the kids the chicken fillets and popcorn chicken it's really not that hard aimee
Exactly, or like someone said up above instead k takeaway pop a few pizzas in the oven

Reactions: 8
For me the Kyle video 3 "grown ass women " all fighting to be in frame is a bit sad. It's not as if the video was anything special. And the way r aimless talks to r Charlie is disgusting who the hell does she think she is. You just know that when aimless got told mummy was having another baby aimless took the biggest tantrum ever.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Exactly, or like someone said up above instead k takeaway pop a few pizzas in the oven
But that doesn’t create drama she can use for content.. that’s the only thing that boosts her views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.