Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There you go. That explains the zero mortgage and disposible income. Money laundering from her fraudster family.

Jesus, you couldn't make it up. Get that in the Mirror

Reactions: 9
Apparently he revived one of the residents because if she passed away he wouldn't be able to steal her life savings , vile man 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
If you look on 192.com Aimee lived at her address with her husband and her dad was a resident there too so its probably her dad's house and he moved out and let her live there

What the duck 🤣🤣🤣 surely not
That's what it said , how true it was I don't know 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion: This SingleMamaOfficial #8 'Sling it Tina, I'll whack it on the visa coz my Uncle is a schema'

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is why you should be careful what you speak about. She does it without a care in the world. I’m sure if you look back the video is still there

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I can't wait to see this rant in the morning. That website making up stories again she will say.

But in actual fact she's thinking excellent more drama to make content with.

I'm going on a deep dive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My followers have been asking me what lawyers my fraudulent family used……

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.