Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she's anything special. She's just a normal looking woman who you wouldn't look twice at in the street. The only thing that makes her stand out is all that scraggy hair, and not in good way
Both ex were quite good looking men not sure what they’re saw in her haha

Reactions: 6
Her hair in that coffee video 🙈
She’s obviously had her bangs cut a lot shorter so you’d think she’d do something with them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her hair in that coffee video 🙈
She’s obviously had her bangs cut a lot shorter so you’d think she’d do something with them!!
She'll be doing another " how i do my bangs" tutorial now she's had her hair done!( badly🤪🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So basically she can’t be arsed to take Harper back to school for the party.
Did you hear the part where she said ‘so they finish at like (LONG PAUSE) 10 past 3 or whatever.
she had no idea what time her child finishes school🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Daddy will do it as usual. Our Aimless couldn’t be expected to do two school runs not that she has a job or anything. Just can’t be arsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think she's anything special. She's just a normal looking woman who you wouldn't look twice at in the street. The only thing that makes her stand out is all that scraggy hair, and not in good way
I agree. Wouldn’t really class her as pretty or attractive. She’s just standard

Also...she said the other day she doesn't allow iPads and headphones once dinner arrives ....hmmm changed times then hen !
Caught in another lie!!

Reactions: 4
No that must have been where I’ve been going wrong all this time. I’ll be sure to look out my ugliest pair of joggers and foundation stained headband for an M&S trip 👀
Yep and then just like that you’ll be loads better. 😂😂😂 maybe a barbie top to match the tit joggers too?! Just a thought lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Disclaimer: her eyebrows are too dark for her hair colour.

Also, imagine having your hair done and then not even brushing it 🤣 if I was her mum I'd be telling her I'm not doing it unless she looks after her hair 🤢

• Haha
Her nails get infected because they are far too long and she constantly shoves them into greasy food and licks them. But in the world of Aimless, nothing ever has been and nothing ever will be her fault.

Reactions: 7
Her nails get infected because they are far too long and she constantly shoves them into greasy food and licks them. But in the world of Aimless, nothing ever has been and nothing ever will be her fault.
Perfect description of Aimless!!! little miss perfect!!

Aww she's flogging sunscreen now....don't all rush at once!
" so many people been asking her what sunscreen she uses"🤣🤣course they have Aimless!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Her suncream video is amazing

Perfect advert of what not to use unless you want to look like our aimz

• Haha
She never leaves her house so why the hell would she put sunscreen on?

To make ShitToks selling games and cocktail cans?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.