Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've found family history, court documents and appeals, the lot.

The Internet is forever!

Funnily enough, when you search one name it auto populates with our Aimless name which means others have been searching and linking the two 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
My followers have been asking me what lawyers my fraudulent family used……
My followers have been asking me if I’ve got any other family apart from my mum my dad and my sister…well I’ve got an Aunty and Uncle…. (And then the discussion starts🤣🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aims will be gunning for me now haha opening her can of fraudulent worms - yes I remember her bragging about the large wedding gift and how she worked for them also! Shocking and her agency want to get work for this shocking woman to advertise

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aims will be gunning for me now haha opening her can of fraudulent worms - yes I remember her bragging about the large wedding gift and how she worked for them also! Shocking and her agency want to get work for this shocking woman to advertise
Yes! That’s it. She was saying she worked for them!
It’s what she put out there. Not us 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Maybe M&S will release a new ‘Percy pig in Prison’ version to celebrate their newest influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s a hard knock “seltzer” life for aims

Thread suggestion

I’m aimless and I’ve had a lot of you guys asking and I’m afraid to say it was my uncle the crook who’s been paying my way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So because someone knows why she doesn’t like doing the school run, it makes them a troll? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
What want to know is, when she starts a shittok with “loads of you have been asking ……..” - just where or how are people asking these stupid questions? (suncream being yesterdays delight)
you never see these questions on any of the comments sections on any of her socials, so just how are they being asked other than IN HER OWN bleeping TINY MIND!!
Does she lay there at night and think “what tit can I talk tomorrow then??
Silly witch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We always suspected it was daddy doing the school run didn’t we 😂 she’s not denied that one
C8B823A5-B69A-4BA6-9EC9-B980EC0041AB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.