Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually commented on the smear video, I didn't even say anything bad other than if I was to go for a smear for the first time, seeing her video would have made me a little anxious and do you know what the witch did?? Blocked me 😂😂 BRB, on my way to make a fake account so I can spy because I simply can't bear not being able to watch this car crash of a woman
that’s why I’m a silent watcher she’s blocked me on my other account

Reactions: 3
I actually commented on the smear video, I didn't even say anything bad other than if I was to go for a smear for the first time, seeing her video would have made me a little anxious and do you know what the witch did?? Blocked me 😂😂 BRB, on my way to make a fake account so I can spy because I simply can't bear not being able to watch this car crash of a woman
Same! I commented and she blocked me within seconds!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
that’s why I’m a silent watcher she’s blocked me on my other account
I tried to search her again on my normal account and her videos showed so she hasn't actually blocked me but when I tried to do it before my last comment it said this accounts content is private so god knows what happened 😅 silent watcher from here on in.

Reactions: 4
The head has now turned it into a pity party 🙄 She should think about what she’s posting and how it may be perceived before she makes these videos. She’s literally the only person I’ve come across who has said they have discomfort on their insides having a smear and has to go and take a paracetamol! It’s a bit of discomfort for literally a few seconds and then done! Gone! Feel exactly the same as before. She’s such an attention seeker wanting all her minions feeling sorry for her. Can’t bear her

Reactions: 10
Hospitals definitely do not let family members hang around during an operation. My mum had a major op a few years ago and we were told we could not wait around to see how it went and that the surgeon would call us when the op was over to let us know how she was. The lies just spout out of this dickheads mouth
Especially at the moment with Covid. Between my side and my fellas side we've got more hospital appointments than someone who actually resides in one. (My parents both having tests/procedures, I'm pregnant and my mother in law has recently had a stroke). There is ZERO chance that she was allowed in the hospital while her mam had an op. I can sort of understand waiting about in the carpark though if it's an hour away, especially if it was an in and out procedure, my poor dad and sister spend hours sat about waiting for us all because our hospitals are about half hour away, and to save petrol

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The issue isn't you did a video to raise awareness of going for a smear test, and yes it is a very good issue to raise awareness about Aimee.....the issue is yet again there is a drama about it, even if you did feel discomfort why would you feel the need to tell thousands of people some of who have maybe never been for one before and are afraid and you saying you need paracetamol after really helps no-one.
Surely you have learnt over the past few days that really there is times when there is such a thing as TMI, learn when to zip it and keep some things to yourself! You really don't help yourself! 😕

Don’t get me wrong. When I have a smear it bloody hurts and I get period pain for the day but I just get on with it. I don’t take paracetamol and and I don’t make a fkn Tiktok whinge arsing

• Heart
I just saw her “I was only raising awareness for having a smear” video and thought, let me see what I’ve missed. So here I am… Ofc she turned it into a drama the bog brush haired little madam! She’s f**king dangerous!!! Proper manipulative spoilt cow as well instead of just saying I’m really sorry if it sounded like that, I didn’t think, it’s just straight on the defensive. Her content is becoming more and more a desperate attempt to keep control and the narrative how she wants it but actually she’s making herself look even worse.

Reactions: 11
Why is she making a pissing drama of having a smear test! It can save someone life yet she is seemly trying to put other woman off having it done! Her hair is a mess and that jumper don’t get me started haha
Not seen it yet been working!! Don't know if I dare look!!

I've had to do that after getting blocked for not liking one of her crappy frocks 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t see the video, she took it down. 🙄
I can imagine tho. I mean it’s a smear test, it’s two minutes out your day. No need to make a drama about it

I didn't see the smear video. How the duck did she manage to birth a child? Bet she screamed the hospital down! That being said, cervical cancer can be caught early with a smear test. I agree they're not pleasant but very important to every woman. She should have been encouraging women to go and book for a smear not whinging about it on TT.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I haven’t had any kids, think I’ve had 4 smears though now (repeats cos of bad cells) and nobody likes having one but I genuinely don’t think it hurts, uncomfortable maybe but that’s it. I can imagine her being a nightmare giving birth, like she’s the only one in the world doing it and nobody could possibly understand the pain. She’s such a whinge.

Apparently the Uber driver has told his mates what’s really happened 🫤
I’m sure that same guy was making comments elsewhere on this situation 🤔. Gonna go back through the thread and look at the screenshots.

I’m surprised she didn’t just lie back and think of Steven Gerrard during her smear.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.