Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she only put this new “best eveeeeer” product on her upper arms? Talking of which she has quite beefy arms doesnt she ? Must be from carrying all the shite she buys in shops!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she only put this new “best eveeeeer” product on her upper arms? Talking of which she has quite beefy arms doesnt she ? Must be from carrying all the shite she buys in shops!!
Someone needs to tell her that they own that cream and it smells like cat piss'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The video has gone 😂
Yes just noticed she’s deleted it! Must have been getting told in the comments this isn’t helping anyone who is feeling nervous about getting a smear to actually go and get one! 🙄🙄 She’s a grown woman! She shouldn’t need telling! It’s common sense!

Reactions: 4
I absolutely love it when a 'creator' puts up a video, it doesn't quite go the way they expected it to so they delete it 😂😂 but oh, she's so real isn't she?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I absolutely love it when a 'creator' puts up a video, it doesn't quite go the way they expected it to so they delete it 😂😂 but oh, she's so real isn't she?
She did ever so well getting through that smear. She should treat herself to a new handband and some white claw

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1397119

Who said Vicky Pollard yesterday?
They could be twins!! Where did you find this beauty of a picture?

Yes just noticed she’s deleted it! Must have been getting told in the comments this isn’t helping anyone who is feeling nervous about getting a smear to actually go and get one! 🙄🙄 She’s a grown woman! She shouldn’t need telling! It’s common sense!
No doubt she’ll claim she was getting some hate off the trolls on it so had to delete it - oh Aimless read here then say that then you’ll just confirm yet again what a fake liar of a witch you are!

She did ever so well getting through that smear. She should treat herself to a new handband and some white claw
Did you see (before she took it down), one of the huns was like "oh, well done. I hope you're going to treat yourself now. You deserve it!"
Wtf? For going for a smear? Something that millions of other women go through without making it into a drama! 🙄😏🙈

Reactions: 10
What did she say about her smear test? The video is deleted.
I had mine last week and it was a teeny bit uncomfortable but I swear to god it lasted not even a minute. Make sure you go for yours ladies 😘

Oh it was her dry sense of humour. We just didn’t get the joke and the point of the video. Ok hun 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

They could be twins!! Where did you find this beauty of a picture?

No doubt she’ll claim she was getting some hate off the trolls on it so had to delete it - oh Aimless read here then say that then you’ll just confirm yet again what a fake liar of a witch you are!

Went 12months deep into her tiktok. We don't take a newspaper to the toilet anymore, just tiktok and tattle 😂

• Haha
I had mine last week and it was a teeny bit uncomfortable but I swear to god it lasted not even a minute. Make sure you go for yours ladies 😘
She was really dramatic as per saying how it hurt and her insides now yet and she needs somebody paracetamol 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She dramatised the whole thing, how she was so anxious, that it was really uncomfortable, how she felt sick afterwards. Not an advert you'd want to see if you're normally anxious about a smear anyway.

Reactions: 11
I actually commented on the smear video, I didn't even say anything bad other than if I was to go for a smear for the first time, seeing her video would have made me a little anxious and do you know what the witch did?? Blocked me 😂😂 BRB, on my way to make a fake account so I can spy because I simply can't bear not being able to watch this car crash of a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.