Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad that article was posted about her! If anything it will make her conscious of what she says so my guess is that all her content will be for (the very least) the foreseeable future is basic stuff, opening parcels, talking about what she’s doing/done that day (the bare minimum) and oh, that’s it and what she usually does, minus any exaggerations or lies! I’ve said it before but I absolutely can’t understand why people follow her, sooooo boring and me, me, me!

Reactions: 9
You mean you’re not a sheep who knows how to use a phone??? 😂🤔

Can you imagine?! We’d have to have our tattle names written on us somewhere and our profile pic stuck on our heads 😂😂😂
We do charades to guess our usernames haha

Silk Fred...duck off!!😱 i used to like you😡😡
Me too tbh their clothes look awful so I’ll pass haha

3E2FA8BF-7AD3-407B-AE3D-419535A2AD58.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hopes she's taken Harper to the doctor if she believes she is this sick. Tonsillitis can become dangerous untreated for some people.

Reactions: 9
Aimless....if you're reading this it's a joke hun...we wouldn't "come for you" would rather spend the day with my sister in law and I can't stand her either....but that's another tale.. 🤣🤣🤣
Who's her sister in law? Or should I not even go there 😂

Reactions: 1
They all look awful...I'm trying to imagine the make up and the tan.....but the hair?????? Ruins everything aimless.....soz!!!

Ha ha...I'm waffling...my sister in law🤣🤣
I love how she said that dresses make her look frumpy. Does she think those awful Mr Tumble clothes make her look like the dogs bollocks??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how she said that dresses make her look frumpy. Does she think those awful Mr Tumble clothes make her look like the dogs bollocks??
Seriously....I'm getting out for words now🤣🤣🤣🤣

Get
Seriously....I'm getting out for words now🤣🤣🤣🤣
Getting lost for words even!!!🙈

View attachment 1394229
This is what her hair reminds me of!!
Stop now🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It must be killing her not referencing the article.
Come on whose Neil? 😂😂
Would love it to be me but it's not....brownie 's honour!! I've liked a few comments but that's it
I have put a comment on one of her videos....but she's not responded...its very tongue in cheek 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The way she's swinging her big mop of dead hair around the place is so annoying, she'd look so much better if it was around this length.
It's completely pointless having long hair if it's not in good condition. It just looks manky

Reactions: 6
I think she has been rattled by the article and all the negative feedback about her. It would certainly upset me. I think a teary one is coming.

Reactions: 5
Her talking about big creators getting so much stick, well the reason is a lot of them are just beggars and people are sick of it.

Reactions: 6
Must be nice to shop all the time
And get a Nandos for dinner without having to worry about money. She boils my piss .. and before her minions say we’re jealous when in fact we all work on here and she
Never seems too.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.