Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they do. Wasnt it the Mirror who poached Clare Sureys tiktok where she claimed people thought she was 15 and gets ID'd everywhere.

I hope they contact Uber and they confirm she smells like cat piss.

Also, I'm a content creator and make content for myself and for brands. I'm not tiktok famous nor do I make content like she does, shouting and giving her stunted opinion of her world at the camera. I put effort in mine and rarely share my real life. It's a very viable career and I do make a good self employed wage each year but I need to work hard to make sure it's consistent. I am covered with insurance which I'm sure she's not and right down to GDPR cover for dealing with clients. It can definitely be done and I've been doing it for many years now and hmrc love to take all my money each year. It's weird how she thinks her chatting to screen about trolls is making her a content creator. She's a tiktoker at best. And a prick.
What is that

Reactions: 1
She’s gonna be so pissed when she sees all the comments calling her a lier etc she’s gonna hate it but she’s got the attention but unfortunately it’s for the wrong reasons

Reactions: 5
She’s gonna be so pissed when she sees all the comments calling her a lier etc she’s gonna hate it but she’s got the attention but unfortunately it’s for the wrong reasons
Someone mentioned WA haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Will we get tears, outrage, or ignorance this morning? Can we somehow be blamed for this? Watch this space - she will find a way!

• Haha
Now I didn't have the door locked because my dad had just brought Harper home from school. But I'll be bloody locking it all the time from now on."

when you provide silly details like that is when you're trying to prove your story is true. Why do we need to know the reason your door was unlocked? It's like trying to justify something. If you were telling this story to your family / friends/ colleagues, would you say why the door was left unlocked? No, because it's irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s made that bullshit story up for attention, she would have went mental if that really happened. I hope Uber prove her wrong now.

• Heart
Anyone else feel Harper is mirroring Aimee’s behaviour with the false anxieties. Or heaven forbid the poor wee thing actually has real anxiety thanks to that woman

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.