Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to say it but believe she does work for the company she says.....I'm on a Facebook group for that industry and she is also a member and can see previous posts from others praising her and her work.

Hate to defend folk on here 🤣, but I think that is one thing she's telling the truth about....Although god knows how she fits it working in between tiktok 😂😂
I won’t believe it until I have seen it with my own eyes. Sorry 😂

She must only work one day a week then. She makes out she works every day when she clearly doesn’t 🤣
Exactly. I just can’t believe it I’m afraid because anyone with a job and kids knows how busy you are and she’s off galavanting shopping and on lives for hours at a time. I’m sorry but she’s not even close to working part time.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I won’t believe it until I have seen it with my own eyes. Sorry 😂

Exactly. I just can’t believe it I’m afraid because anyone with a job and kids knows how busy you are and she’s off galavanting shopping and on lives for hours at a time. I’m sorry but she’s not even close to working part time.
Yeah how would she be able to do all she does when working. Clearly must woke one day a week

Reactions: 6
Nothing like being drunk in charge of your child & your mother.

If she was going to get pissed up the little girl should be at her dads.

She probably ate 6 🍌 at lunch time so she wouldn't have anxiety tonight.😂

I wait in anticipation for tomorrow's video. She'll be hung over slurping on her morning fix of coffee. Calling us trolls cause we dare to have an opinion on those two fools pissed with a little girl. Well Aimless it may well have been your birthday week but you're pissed every night and then drive the school run the following day. Get yourself together girl.
Harper was at her dads that’s why Aimee was out with her mum

I hate to say it but believe she does work for the company she says.....I'm on a Facebook group for that industry and she is also a member and can see previous posts from others praising her and her work.

Hate to defend folk on here 🤣, but I think that is one thing she's telling the truth about....Although god knows how she fits it working in between tiktok 😂😂
I'm in a different one where she's asked a question about an Indian visa.

She may well work for the company but when does she work? She's on tiktok live for 7 hours a day sometimes! I certainly can't do that in between booking/admin for my customers!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She may well work for the company but when does she work? She's on tiktok live for 7 hours a day sometimes! I certainly can't do that in between booking/admin for my customers!

That's the one I'm in too 🙈🤣

Yeah, that's what I mean. It does seem like she does/did work for them but god knows when she does any work 😂

She must only work one day a week then. She makes out she works every day when she clearly doesn’t 🤣
Yeah, exactly - all a bit bizarre!

Reactions: 4
That's the one I'm in too 🙈🤣

Yeah, that's what I mean. It does seem like she does/did work for them but god knows when she does any work 😂

Yeah, exactly - all a bit bizarre!
Looks like I'll have to eat my words🙈I've always been convinced she didn't....cos.of how.much time spends shopping and doing tit toks!!!
Still think she's talking to herself in the comments though...especially luna bloody Jane 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like I'll have to eat my words🙈I've always been convinced she didn't....cos.of how.much time spends shopping and doing tit toks!!!
Still think she's talking to herself in the comments though...especially luna bloody Jane 🤣
Part time travel agent ....full time head

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See, the travel industry is very small. People know people. I'm sure it will all come out soon enough!

I was just sat here thinking about her and how much she actually gives me the rage. I hate liars. And the fact she's trying to push out this lifestyle that's actually just based on a bunch on lies that she can't keep on top of. What a sad life she has. She treats that poor kid like tit in favour of tiktok and her trolls.

Wonder what today's videos will be. Probably trolls and maybe one about work ha!

I remember on the live once when she was talking about her job she used to say she'd drop harper off and then get hone to log on for 9:30 or something. There's no way she's doing that, she's been making countless videos and going live during the day doing bugger all.

Reactions: 11
Wanted to be with harper? That’s a first for you aimeless.
If she wanted to be with Harper so much she should probably have laid of the booze for a night so that Harper wasn’t surrounded by pissheads

Reactions: 3
She’s such a liar and she bonkers i wouldn’t put it past her posting on these groups to make it look like she works 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
She’s such a liar and she bonkers i wouldn’t put it past her posting on these groups to make it look like she works 😂😂😂
Totally agree don’t believe any of her bollocks! It’s been proven time and time again she lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She spent so much time putting her face on yesterday why didn't she get the school trip stuff ready. Oh that's right because Harper comes second to her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.