Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can keep her hat and her stupid name, but she shouldn't be calling anything to do with a child 'ugly'. Like mother like daughter on how they treat that child.
Didn’t she call her tongue ugly

Reactions: 4
‘Out the way’ lovely way to speak to your child Aimless!!

I grew up with a drinker for a parent and I remember everything! Poor Harper

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Whoever came on here ages ago to say that all jobless Aimless does is get pissed up with her mother wasn't lying were they?? Unlike headband head!.

Reactions: 7
Whoever came on here ages ago to say that all jobless Aimless does is get pissed up with her mother wasn't lying were they?? Unlike headband head!.
They will be well known as pissheads round bloody Birkdale I can put money on it! Her Facebook was full of them always drinking. She’s locked it down now though. Very convenient.

Reactions: 5
‘Out the way’ lovely way to speak to your child Aimless!!

I grew up with a drinker for a parent and I remember everything! Poor Harper
This exactly. The way they speak to her in that short video and their actions towards her are absolutely shocking. I don't think people realise unless they've been there what affect this has on children.

Reactions: 6
Wow 😂😂😂 it’s taken me a while to catch up. Absolutely hilarious you bunch of nasty trolls 🥰🥰🥰
Aimee has definitely lost the plot now. Imagine being that obsessed and consumed by an app that your making up profiles and talking to yourself. If only she put that much effort into parenting harper 🤷🏼‍♀️
Only a compulsive liar would try this hard to “prove” she’s not lying. If she didn’t give a tit like she makes out, she’d get on with her amazing life and leave the “sad, jealous trolls” to talk and ignore their comments.

She 100% smells of cat piss 😂😂😂😂
Cat piss and bull tit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bet she's been giving Harper fizzy juice she's as high as a kite and the wee soul is begging for attention shouting when her and her Mum are swaying in the background trying those drinks. Shirl is grabbing the cans out her hand. And the get out the way to Harper 😡

She totally loves herself in those transition videos. Where's the anxiety today Aimless?

Pushing her daughter out of the way to test alcohol pissed with shirl 😩

Also look at shirls dirty nails 🤢 can bet your bottom dollar she smells of cat piss too 🤮

Literal rats 🐀 tails 😷😷😷

Also look at shirls dirty nails 🤢 can bet your bottom dollar she smells of cat piss too 🤮

Literal rats 🐀 tails 😷😷😷

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Literal rats 🐀 tails 😷😷😷
Ah so she is having a 90s party after all.... with her mum.

• Haha
Imagine being 37 and being such an arrogant wankpuffin that you have to celebrate your birthday with your mother as you have no friends but you've wrote in your diary to remind yourself you said you only wanted a quiet one. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a sad cow. Getting pissed with her other while her kid is off her face and irritating as F on sugar. Put her to bed ffs. Letting her think it’s normal to be all precocious in front of the camera. Disgrace.

Wonder if the mother wears her twit hat to hide her manky hair. Like mother like daughter. Pair of grubby, pissheads incapable of decent parenting.

Reactions: 13
They are both pissed for sure and Harper is on one too - someone shut the 3 of the cackling witches up!
Nothing like being drunk in charge of your child & your mother.

What a sad cow. Getting pissed with her other while her kid is off her face and irritating as F on sugar. Put her to bed ffs. Letting her think it’s normal to be all precocious in front of the camera. Disgrace.

Wonder if the mother wears her twit hat to hide her manky hair. Like mother like daughter. Pair of grubby, pissheads incapable of decent parenting.
If she was going to get pissed up the little girl should be at her dads.

Bet she's been giving Harper fizzy juice she's as high as a kite and the wee soul is begging for attention shouting when her and her Mum are swaying in the background trying those drinks. Shirl is grabbing the cans out her hand. And the get out the way to Harper 😡

She totally loves herself in those transition videos. Where's the anxiety today Aimless?
She probably ate 6 🍌 at lunch time so she wouldn't have anxiety tonight.😂

I wait in anticipation for tomorrow's video. She'll be hung over slurping on her morning fix of coffee. Calling us trolls cause we dare to have an opinion on those two fools pissed with a little girl. Well Aimless it may well have been your birthday week but you're pissed every night and then drive the school run the following day. Get yourself together girl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I hate to say it but believe she does work for the company she says.....I'm on a Facebook group for that industry and she is also a member and can see previous posts from others praising her and her work.

Hate to defend folk on here 🤣, but I think that is one thing she's telling the truth about....Although god knows how she fits it working in between tiktok 😂😂

• Haha
Imagine getting to a point in your life when you are having conversations with yourself on tik tok to try and cover up all your lies !
Here she is conveniently getting out of having to show herself at her made up works do with her made up work colleague!
Do you think it’s got to the point where she has a journal with all these different characters in and what made up shite she posts and comments to keep track ???
Hi 👋 Aimee
You are a knob
Sort your bloody life out you sad creepy cow !!
Proper bizarre behaviour!!

God I'd love the child's father or someone from that side to pipe up about this poor excuse for a mother and her enabler, sorry I mean mother.

Bet they have an absolute nightmare with them

• Heart
Imagine being 37 and being such an arrogant wankpuffin that you have to celebrate your birthday with your mother as you have no friends but you've wrote in your diary to remind yourself you said you only wanted a quiet one. Embarrassing.
Wankpuffin🤣🤣🤣I'll remember that one🤣🤣🤣
Looks like I've missed a treat today.....been at work all day!!
What a pair of skanky fuckers....they're just awful!!!😡

God I'd love the child's father or someone from that side to pipe up about this poor excuse for a mother and her enabler, sorry I mean mother.

Bet they have an absolute nightmare with them
Oh I would love it too...she needs sorting out...she's a mess!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Same transition video. On screen walk off and on wow! She’s so creative. And the way she was talking then to harper was awful.

• Sad
I hate to say it but believe she does work for the company she says.....I'm on a Facebook group for that industry and she is also a member and can see previous posts from others praising her and her work.

Hate to defend folk on here 🤣, but I think that is one thing she's telling the truth about....Although god knows how she fits it working in between tiktok 😂😂
She must only work one day a week then. She makes out she works every day when she clearly doesn’t 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.