Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's nothing more than a pisshead and her problems could be cured if she laid off the fucking sauce. Drunken mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Faith61

VIP Member
Still no bad back or crippling anxiety walking round cockermouth searching for her usual nightly tipple!!!

Travelodge 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Anxiety my arse!!!
Walking around a strange town...filming to yourself" happy as larry!!!!.
Keep saying it...she's so fake it grinds my gears😖

• Heart

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
Her mum actually looks great for her age if she lost the hat and had of wore a nice dress or something she could have looked great! Harper looks like she’s just rolled out of bed.

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
11 mins after I post this she posts a im ready post, date can’t be going that well if she’s posting while out…… she said on her live she was going out at 7/8pm
Could she love herself anymore than in that video

I'm sorry, but at least 2ft of that hair is dead and should be chopped pronto! What in actual fuck is the point of hair that length? She really should get a grip big time!

Why is nobody telling her how ridiculous that hair is?

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
I wouldn't let my little girl go to bed the way she let Harper go to a wedding! Absolutely disgusting!

Oh and what the actual fuck is the story about....WE have things to arrange with venue/wedding shite? It's got fuck all to do with her. She's a fucken guest, end of!

Fucken sort your child's look for the day of wedding if you can spare the time!

Really upset me the way she turned Harper out!

• Sad

Wee Toots

VIP Member
She needs about 10 inch cut off that hair. The bottom of it is so straggly and horrible, it's not even nice 🤢

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
IMAGINE feeling entitled to ‘adult time’ every evening after you’ve been home alone all day 5 days a week and then every other weekend.
I really look forward to when my son has gone to bed BUT up until then, it’s about him.
Bath,stories,songs, tucked up. When he’s asleep we have our ‘adult time’. Do you know what that’s called…- BEING A PARENT.
She’s a fucking moron and does not deserve that precious little girl. I bet she’s so lonely! 😢
I know, it's disgusting it really is. I'm in work all day, I pick my son up from my parents straight from work, take him home, and then it's me and him until his bedtime. Depending on what shift I'm on, he may or may not have had tea at his grandparents but when he hasn't, I bring him home, we sit and have tea together and talk about our day, he then has a bath, we'll put a film on or do some reading or another activity, and then I'll put him to bed, tuck him in, give him a kiss and a cuddle and say goodnight. Then I'll have a shower, get our lunch and clothes etc ready for the next day, do some cleaning, get the house in order then I'll have an hour or so to have a look on social media or watch some TV before I'm in bed myself. On weekends, we get out of the house, have fun days out or visit friends and family and I love that time I have with him. Having a child means sacrificing your own time for your children. I'd hate to be her and I feel so sorry for harper. She has so much free time already, she chooses to spend it on tik tok or going shopping numerous times a week because I'm sorry, but there's no way in hell she has an actual proper job, there's not a day that goes by that she doesn't upload 4-6 times a day or doesn't sit on live for hours. She is neglecting her daughter. If I was Harpers dad and I seen this was going on, I'd be having a very firm word.

• Heart

Crumpet41

VIP Member
View attachment 1355076
First off, her hair still looks awful, it really does need a decent length cut off and some shape given to it, second of all, what is with them God awful nails. It genuinely looks like she's holding her hair with those teeny tiny hands loads of "creaters" use.
She reminds me of cousin IT from the Addams family. Her head must be really sweaty all the time - I have much shorter hair but it’s pretty thick and mine sweats especially when it’s boiling outside . Honestly .. I don’t know how she can leave it so long without washing it as when I have a sweaty head my hair feels completely rank.

• Haha

unbelievable_jeff

What’s with the seltzer obsession, they are nice but why’s it all she has 😂 just weird.
She opened 3 different ones to try. So she's gonna be sitting in bed with harper drinking the other 2? She mentioned on her live that she falls asleep for a few hours sometimes and harper is left on her ipad or watching TV until midnight.

• Wow
  • Sad

Crumpet41

VIP Member
No parent is perfect that's for sure and there is no rule book, we have to wing it and do what we think is best for our kids, yes she should have washed the paint off Harper's face and somethings we don't agree with....but saying she needs a visit from SS is a step too far if you ask me.
Harper does seem to be well looked after and she seems very happy and I do think a visit from SS is just wasting their time, just my opinion.
I agree with this - however perhaps the people in this other group are aware of other issues that we don’t know about. I think most people would ( I hope) think hard before reporting someone to SS for neglect.

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Who the actual fuck does she think she's fooling with the "i have no appetite" shite 🤣🤣 she serves up plates that would frighten Desperate Dan ffs! Door step bacon sannies that the incredible hulk couldn't bite through!

What a lot of undesirable pish and shite she spouts! 🤣🤣

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Long time lurker but starting to despise this girl!! Howling at her fake tan though 😂
Welcome to the Tattle bitches 😄 we are all lovely, I dunno what Aimless is on about 🤪 stick around and enjoy the discussion

She is the most ridiculous person with a very high opinion of herself!

• Haha
  • Heart

Niamh77*

VIP Member
The hands 🙈🙈🙈🙈 she is a mess I can't believe her age and the way she acts
She looks like the gran out of Benidorm 😂

I thought she was having a mental health crisis a few days ago
Her back seems to be better as well
Woman is a fake fraud
Hope her date is shit

• Haha

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Making a point that it’s her birthday month So she will get lots of freebies! She’s such a Beggy Bitch! I can’t frigging stand her. She knows exactly what’s she’s doing.

Last edited:
  • Wow