Thissinglemama #38 Cindersmelly, a negative nelly, fakes being sick, where is Mr Dick? Did he get the ick?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she has completely lost the plot, has she had some mental breakdown, she was never this bad, but def getting worse and worse.

Reactions: 12
The fact she’s pissing her pants with excitement over a wax melt in the shape of a dick is honestly so embarrassing. How old is she? Has she never seen one before?
I go away for one day and come back to this one comment staring at me 🤣🤣 feel like I’ve entered the conversation at the wrong time ha!!
Wtf is going on now? I’m off to catch up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s absolutely pathetic isn’t she. Hires a skip to clear out clutter and immediately buys more clutter. How many mugs does a mug need?

Reactions: 9
Has she posted what takeaway she ended up getting yet? Waiting to find out...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m actually embarrassed for her. Imagine this being your life? Creaming your knickers over Percy bloody pig tatt. No real life, a takeaway addiction, a tit parent, filthy dated house and no proper job. She’s approaching middle age and has nothing to show for her life except roomfuls of childish crap. She can’t be happy. She just can’t.

Reactions: 25
I actually can’t believe she spent so much money on Percy pig tat! What is wrong with her & why is she so obsessed with Percy pig anyway? I’d love to see her mug cupboard! Definitely think the love mugs were for her & Mr D

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Trapped_soul thanks for the great thread title 👍

latest vids- to be honest I can’t even be arsed to discuss them. Absolute load of old rubbish and the way she behaves - one word - childish and ridiculous. That is it !!

Reactions: 15
That fake bleeping laugh sends me!! I even counted how long between her laughing and not breathing and she doesn’t end a laugh like a normal person, she just Carries on chatting shite. I don’t get it!😂

Just sheer desperation for content at this point. More Percy pig tit. Nobody cares aimless, surely not even your most deluded Huns. It’s an ugly pig. She’s desperate for a boyfriend for Valentine’s Day isn’t she? Like the slags in school in Year 8.

Guess who’s just treated herself to a Percy Pig travel cup and Percy a pig mug?
🙋🏻‍♀️ yep, that’s me!!
I’ll close the door on my way out!
Need to stand in the corner with my hands on my head reciting to myself “I do not need tat! I do not need tat!
🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Correct me if im wrong please but has she deleted the ticktoks of the first date night with mr d where we saw his arm i know its still on insta but she posted it on ticktok too becuz people asked is it his arm and has she deleted the london one where they are in the hard rock and we see the other arm

Reactions: 5
Deffo bought the matching mugs for her and him and has given it to harper now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That percy pig pet bed is £29.99. The mugs are £6.00 each, as are the hanging pig teddies £6.00 each. The travel mug was £6.00.

So she's just casually dropped £66.00? on percy pig tat because she likes it 🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.