Thissinglemama #38 Cindersmelly, a negative nelly, fakes being sick, where is Mr Dick? Did he get the ick?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said the matching mugs are for her and Harper
Soooooo No mug for Mr D
He’s gone!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Parking myself here, great thread title 👌

Tbh she's bored me a but this week, was hoping for some drama 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has no self control. Sees it wants it buys it . How she isn't bleeping buried under a pile of oodies and mugs I'll never know . Loves everything till the next big thing she wants , sees and buys and fucks off the last best thing she bought the day before. I've got 4 best mugs , a Christmas mug and couple of tea cups . Do I see the latest in thing mug .. and think I'd like that .. don't we all ? But I have self control and am more than happy with my best 4 mugs which I'll probably replace when they're all chipped and not best anymore .. not just because it's the latest in design . She is not normal ! Probably a sign she is deeply unhappy and dissatisfied with her life . Fills it with brief moments of manic happiness with her cheap bits of tit and endless crappy hauls which lasts 24 hours so she has to go get another fix of tit !

Reactions: 20
I actually think she got the other mug for MrD and now he's gone she's decided to give it to harper

Reactions: 18
Has she had those swatch's on her hand for almost a week?? Also why hasn't she taken the rest of the nails off. What a mess.

Reactions: 8
The cats saying “thank f..ck I haven’t got to sleep with that smelly tnuc”🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nah she’s a weirdo how many mugs can one person need. She will never use that travel mug, as she goes no where and she loves a costa and Starbucks, so another waste of money 🙄

Reactions: 12
Pet Bed £29.50
Mugs and hanging decorations £6 each = £30
Travel Mug £5
What a waste of money.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
More sodding mugs!!! What is the actual need at all! Also a Valentines tree and an Easter tree!
She’s gone in the head! No one in their right mind would settle down with this clown 🤡

Reactions: 15
Great new thread title ❤

---

Show me a bigger mess and embarrassment.

my daughter is slightly younger than her is a nurse ….working all the hours god sends for a decent living .

this twit boils my blood .
What the duck is on her head

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.