Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, this will get me some hate BUT the kid is irritating! It’s not her fault, Aimee has turned her into a babyish brat and she’s so precocious! Acting up for the camera already. It’s quite scary! She’s more like a 4-5 year old in her speech etc…

Drinking Fanta for breakfast…really Aimee 🙄 nice parenting! No wonder her teeth are ruined.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Yes!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She won't tell anyone as apparently it's top secret. For someone who works 2 jobs though as she says, she definitely doesn't seem to work a lot. Her house is owned outright by her dad. She says she's worked all day but somehow manages to spend 2-3 hours on live in the morning doing her make up, popping to M&S or doing some sort of shopping every single day while harper is in school. So I think she just does tik tok and sells juice plus.
Thanks for this reply ,I work 2 jobs and can't afford some of the things she buys ,M&S is a once in a blue moon thing for me ,the last thing I bought in there was yellow sticker caterpillar cakes

Reactions: 2
Ok, this will get me some hate BUT the kid is irritating! It’s not her fault, Aimee has turned her into a babyish brat and she’s so precocious! Acting up for the camera already. It’s quite scary! She’s more like a 4-5 year old in her speech etc…

Drinking Fanta for breakfast…really Aimee 🙄 nice parenting! No wonder her teeth are ruined.
I agree it would annoy me hearing the baby voice she’s 7 years old.

I have a child the same age as her daughter and she seems very babyish compared to my child (not that we should compare kids) but she speaks to her like a baby and Harper will lap up any attention because even she has cottoned on that her mum is obsessed with tik tok

Whilst I agree Harper seems behind in some way I wouldn’t call her irritating as it could be because of learning difficulties etc and that feels mean to say that about a child.

I do think Aimee babies her terribly and I hate the way she calls her ‘baby’ sorry if anyone does this it’s not personal it just goes through me the way Aimee says it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else notice how in the tik Tok with Harper she made a point of saying she was in bed with her last night reading a story? Blatant reply to tattlers saying she should be reading her a book/ tucking her in. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone else notice how in the tik Tok with Harper she made a point of saying she was in bed with her last night reading a story? Blatant reply to tattlers saying she should be reading her a book/ tucking her in. Lol.
I thought the exact same thing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find it almost painful how obvious it is when she modifies her behavior ever so slightly as a response to what she must also believe is bad behavior from her. Just come off the internet and get a real
Job. Stop clinging on with the ends of those fake fingernails of yours!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That Starbucks order alone was about £22 before delivery. More money than sense!
Ordering Starbucks for delivery just seems so extra to me. Starbucks is expensive enough as it is and it’s definitely not that special to warrant the extra cost of delivery in my eyes anyway. It’s something I might have if I fancy it once in a blue moon when I’m shopping 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Random question but is there a thread on TIK toker Adele brayley? She annoys me just as much as Aimee 🤦🏼‍♀️ surely it can’t be just me lol

Reactions: 2
Had to pinch one of those photos for my profile pic

it was time to ditch Hinch for an more annoying person 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.