Thissinglemama #4 Rotten to the core, Anxiety? Bananas are the cure. So full of it, still living in her pit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Congratulations to @nnnnnicki for posting the winning title. I had to shorten it though, so sorry!
Could someone please do a catch up? I'm not great at them lol.

I do just want to say though, we're always branded such masty trolls yet here we are saying we don't think social services should be getting involved. There's a private group about her somewhere that seem to have some sort of vengence. I can't speak for everyone here but I think contacting SS is a step too far, Aimee is just very selfish. I don't agree with how she parents most of the time but at the end of the day its her kid, so all we can do is come and discuss it somewhere private.

Reactions: 14
New thread! Congratulations to @nnnnnicki for posting the winning title. I had to shorten it though, so sorry!
Could someone please do a catch up? I'm not great at them lol.

I do just want to say though, we're always branded such masty trolls yet here we are saying we don't think social services should be getting involved. There's a private group about her somewhere that seem to have some sort of vengence. I can't speak for everyone here but I think contacting SS is a step too far, Aimee is just very selfish. I don't agree with how she parents most of the time but at the end of the day its her kid, so all we can do is come and discuss it somewhere private.

Brilliant 🙌🏻
I definitely am not saying SS should be involved, yes she could parent better and perhaps give her daughter more time and interaction.
Whatever she’s hearing this from isn’t coming from tattle, there is another group apparently as you say, that are baying for her blood, who they are? No idea. Personally I think it’s someone who knows her in real life, or a few who do.

We don’t troll you Aimee, we have a opinion of you, which we air in public right here, wether you choose to look is up to you. You don’t have to.
And stop making tit up just to give your channel more content.

Reactions: 8
The hair tutorial ad she did..I doubt anyone asks her about how she gets volume in her hair, most of the time it looks a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If Aimee has created a new account for tattle and also on Tiktok to create some drama I don’t know what to say about that. That is really crazy behaviour!

@Beanss12345 i am also not sure who said this either - I am going to take a look.

Reactions: 3
Good work Tattlers I must have missed it previously 😄

I went back and had a nose and I am going to say I think the person who posted about SS is genuine, but aimee isn't. I'm even more convinced she's made that comment up because she was saying oh don't give this person hate, I think they're genuinely trying to look out for me...when any other time she's highly suspicious and arrogant? So what's different about this comment?? Not buying it at all!

Reactions: 6
Good work Tattlers I must have missed it previously 😄

I went back and had a nose and I am going to say I think the person who posted about SS is genuine, but aimee isn't. I'm even more convinced she's made that comment up because she was saying oh don't give this person hate, I think they're genuinely trying to look out for me...when any other time she's highly suspicious and arrogant? So what's different about this comment?? Not buying it at all!
That’s what I thought! Usually she’s really suspicious like you say and says they are trying to hurt her and possibly troll her!

Reactions: 6
That’s what I thought! Usually she’s really suspicious like you say and says they are trying to hurt her and possibly troll her!
The foreskin forehead and compo face sealed the deal for me! She is just a big deluded LIAR 🥴 there are literally no lengths she will not go to

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she said on that video my mum doesn’t thing it’s true. Yeah because your mum is clearly an expert 😂

• Haha
“Don’t give this person hate”‘after she has made a response to the comment….just cos the comments refers to her as ‘babes’ makes Aimless think the person is just looking out for her 🤣🤣
It’s obvious it’s the opposite 🤣
Which is why I’m guessing it’s Aimless that’s set it up just to respond to the tattle comment. We already know she reads on here so we why would we go to the trouble 🤣
Also her ‘genuine’ followers have already reported to her what’s been said on this page In the past so how come no one’s told her about that comment?
And I’m still laughing at the ‘if I was a bad mother would I have that many followers’🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. A large percent of her ‘followers’ can’t even stand her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning trolls 😂 it was me who posted about the report to social services. I don’t want to give too many details about where I read it as it’s a private group for anxiety sufferers. But I know it was nothing to do with face paint and more to do with not even knowing your ill child had taken themselves off to bed without her realising etc…

There are some members who are actually furious about Aimee’s supposed anxiety but also with a genuine concern about Harper.

Right or wrong, I’m on the fence but the report definitely hasn’t come from tattle and I agree that Aimee has probably made up the fake account herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Social services would follow up any complaint, it wouldn’t get laughed off at all. Trust me, I know.

Reactions: 12
Go and hate on her in private. You are choosing to read here. I don’t comment on any of your socials. She hates that she can’t control the narrative on here.

Morning trolls 😂 it was me who posted about the report to social services. I don’t want to give too many details about where I read it as it’s a private group for anxiety sufferers. But I know it was nothing to do with face paint and more to do with not even knowing your ill child had taken themselves off to bed without her realising etc…

There are some members who are actually furious about Aimee’s supposed anxiety but also with a genuine concern about Harper.

Right or wrong, I’m on the fence but the report definitely hasn’t come from tattle and I agree that Aimee has probably made up the fake account herself.
I think your talking about people from Harpers school/teachers.

Reactions: 4
Does she even no what gaslighting means? She’s such a drama queen

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.