thissinglemama #2This selfish mama, neglects her child and home, hair hasn’t been touched in years by a comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be interesting to see tomorrow's " sermon" when she reacts to this thread cos I know she will very reading it!
No...aimee you didn't actually drive but showed your arrogance by lying about how many you had, being arsey with someone who was making an innocent comment and dug your own hole...by saying you " could drive"...no excuses or explanation for that 😡
And deleting the comments on the video rather than responding to them🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always think people who get defensive really quick over things, Know they are in the wrong or the behaviour is wrong. She’s just an idiot who thinks she is something because she has a few followers on an app.

Reactions: 7
Be interesting to see tomorrow's " sermon" when she reacts to this thread cos I know she will very reading it!
No...aimee you didn't actually drive but showed your arrogance by lying about how many you had, being arsey with someone who was making an innocent comment and dug your own hole...by saying you " could drive"...no excuses or explanation for that 😡
And deleting the comments on the video rather than responding to them🙄🙄
Why is she turning on her followers who are being nice anyway. Was the comment meant to be mean? I don’t get it. She’s a bully showing her true colours if she’s snapping at people who are just saying normal stuff.

Reactions: 6
Why is she turning on her followers who are being nice anyway. Was the comment meant to be mean? I don’t get it. She’s a bully showing her true colours if she’s snapping at people who are just saying normal stuff.
She's just always so defensive!! The person said I "love a tipsy aimee"....I dint for kne mi ute this k she waa saying she was cos didn't appear " tipsy" ..People were in comments saying she may have been referring to the other night...but she got a right strop on saying she'd only had one! Why can't I have one drink bla.bla.....she then blocked her😱
She drew attention to herself with that attitude and saying how she could drive etc whilst lying about only having had the one!!!!
Crazy really....but it's not first time she's turned on someone who passed an innocent comment!!

All kicking off
Wish I could say that was me arguing with hwr but good on whoever it is!! She couldn't lie straight in bed that one😡😡

• Angry
they have mentioned us 😂

She's just always so defensive!! The person said I "love a tipsy aimee"....I dint for kne mi ute this k she waa saying she was cos didn't appear " tipsy" ..People were in comments saying she may have been referring to the other night...but she got a right strop on saying she'd only had one! Why can't I have one drink bla.bla.....she then blocked her😱
She drew attention to herself with that attitude and saying how she could drive etc whilst lying about only having had the one!!!!
Crazy really....but it's not first time she's turned on someone who passed an innocent comment!!

Wish I could say that was me arguing with hwr but good on whoever it is!! She couldn't lie straight in bed that one😡😡
it seems as though she has backed down to whoever it is so yes good on them

Attachments

• Haha
they have mentioned us 😂

it seems as though she has backed down to whoever it is so yes good on them
Least she addressed it cos she knew it wasn't gonna go away....she deleted loads of comments earlier.....wish she had responded to me..and as for not drinking the first one....what a joke🤣🤣

It’s not like her to reply with a comment, normally she replies to comments like that with a video. I think she’s starting to realise that more and more people see through her bullshit.

Least she addressed it cos she knew it wasn't gonna go away....she deleted loads of comments earlier.....wish she had responded to me..and as for not drinking the first one....what a joke🤣🤣
I thought the same no way did she not drink the first one. Whoever it is has threatened to report her 😂

It’s not like her to reply with a comment, normally she replies to comments like that with a video. I think she’s starting to realise that more and more people see through her bullshit.
She will be preparing tomorrow mornings tik tok as we speak I'm sure!!
If she wasn't so arrogant it wouldn't have kicked off at all🙄

Who’s the one arguing with her haha own up! 😂😭
I swear it's not me.. but big up to whoever it is...she blocked me from my second account and can't risk being blocked from the one i have left🤣

Yep....we miss nothing!! There's gonna be a massive anti tattle tik tok tomorrow🙈🙈i'll get my tin hat out 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
What’s happening with the documentary. I’m assuming they didn’t get the go ahead from channel bullshit.

• Haha
Well actually at this point we see hours of her life. Why do people still rim her it’s embarrassing
God if we watched all her lives it would be longer than I spend at work some.days...never mind the tit toks she does in-between 🙄

• Heart
duck's she got her knickers in a twist for now?

Blocked someone? Nah! Only yesterday she was saying she's never blocked anyone and never would, said that's not how she operates or words to that effect.

Oh Aimee, Aimee you're falling down that stupid social media hole 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
God if we watched all her lives it would be longer than I spend at work some.days...never mind the tit toks she does in-between 🙄
Literally, some days she’s on live for 2-3 hours in a morning and then same or more in the evening. That’s a shift in some jobs!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s only 24 hours in a day and she’s using 6 for Tik Tok lives probably 8 for sleep. So in 10 hours she manages to hold down 2 other jobs and parent Harper. She’s doing well.
Admit it Aimee you’ve been talking to Molly Mae haven’t you?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.