thissinglemama #2This selfish mama, neglects her child and home, hair hasn’t been touched in years by a comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t get sarcasm at all, makes me laugh when she reads out a comment that is obviously taking the piss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha. I work full time and run a house with 2 crazy kids. Unlike you Aimee I spend a tiny portion of my day on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aimee said “Will and Jada have got a toxic marriage….I’m not judging…that’s just my opinion” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well I think you’re a deluded twit Aimeee. I’m not judging either. It’s just my opinion 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I haven't been on here or TT in days and the 1st thing I see if Aimee moaning again 🙄. I mean it's boring now, most of us have children, a full time job and a life that doesn't resolve around bloody Tt

Aimee said “Will and Jada have got a toxic marriage….I’m not judging…that’s just my opinion” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well I think you’re a deluded twit Aimeee. I’m not judging either. It’s just my opinion 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You're not allowed an opinion unless its same hers or if you're bigging her up🤣

The bottom comment is deffo someone taking the piss 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That was funny🤣🤣🤣🤣well done whoever it was...also said gonna contact tik tok cos so upset 🙈I wish I'd screen shot that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They were, she slipped up , she said will send them back , about some leggings . She is pathetic
Yes that’s what I heard her say too. She isn’t even a good liar! Aimee if you need to lie you have to have a very good memory which obviously you haven’t you absolute clown 🤡 numerous times you have slipped up now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whoever this commenter was, have a gold star.
Could you honestly be arsed to cake on the clown face every single time you pop to the shops?? I love makeup and I really can't be bothered every single day to do a full face.

I bet she doesn't even do the school run

But who has the time or inclination to spend nigh on 3 hours caking your face in that muck on a daily basis?
Plus 3 hours to look that shite - unbelievable!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could you honestly be arsed to cake on the clown face every single time you pop to the shops?? I love makeup and I really can't be bothered every single day to do a full face.

I bet she doesn't even do the school run
No, and especially as the rest of her looks like she got her clothes out of a bin, in a kids room.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.