Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
That's right aimee I have no life, no attention from anyone, nothing better to do... so I think I'm going to make a few hundred tiktoks a week, start ignoring my kid for hours, start sending my kid to anyone who will look after him because I am an over-grown child who cant cope with life, become a beggar and air my dirty laundry and filthy house for the whole internet to see... oh and get my dad to pay for everything, including the house I live in..despite having two jobs 🤪

I'll also make up some lies about the police and women's aid, become addicted to shitty alcopops and paint myself up like crusty the clown for good measure. You're such an inspiration aimee hun 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Thanks to @IR0201 for the thread suggestion . Chosen as it has 11 votes.

@Beanss12345 has the same number so highlighting this suggestion too :- A ‘piece’ of crap written for womens aid, wearing bronzer in the wrong shade, knocking booze back like it’s lemonade

update with Aimee :-

Still living life on Tiktok lives for most of the day.
Lied about womens aid.
Lies about the amount of alcohol she drinks on a daily basis.
Lied about the police and tattle - claims a police woman has called us trolls and said tattle users have no jobs.
Aimee says she has two jobs yet doesn’t seem to go to work . Just spends her day doing a GRWM live for several hours in the morning. Then does a Tesco/ Home Bargains or Marks and Spencer haul.
Aimee is crap at declaring adverts / gifts .
Aimee says she has PTSD/ anxiety about being around people but shops at peak times in shops that are typically packed full of people.
House is still dirty and a tip. Is definatley a cleaning phobe.
Ignores Harper - has tea on Tiktok live and then back on a live drinking until 10-11pm. Harper puts herself to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Jelly_b

VIP Member
She said yesterday she wasn’t going live again until Sunday but she’s just said in her last video she was live when the postman came. She can’t even go a day!

Hate the way she says “I have mental Health” Aimee everyone has mental health you thick bint!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Georgie1988

I see she’s opened another can of seltzer just to pour down the sink to prove us wrong about her drinking….. I worry all the time what people think of me which is why I don’t put anything on line,I would never be able to handle it. So it baffles me why people like her,who say they’re anxious etc etc and are obviously bothered about what people say and think,put their lives on line for the world to see?? I just really don’t get it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ she’s starting to act unhinged 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Bec3007

VIP Member
What kind of adult eats 4 cocktail sausages and a bit of scrambled egg for tea with a slice of tomato. No toast or anything with it lol.
I know and the over exaggeration when she’s eating it all. Sorry I forgot m&s cocktail sausages must hit different compared to asda or Tesco. I bet that was only the finest tomato for Aimee and I’m sure the chicken that laid the egg she ate can cluck in 3 different languages. Only the best for the queen herself 🙄

Honestly had it with her she can fuck off the absolute weirdo

• Haha

nnnnnicki

I think she has made some changes in due to comments on tattle - the filming location ( seems to be living room now with just a wall behind her). The last one she did in the kitchen all the tat in the hallway had been moved. Actively showing people she is pouring herself a Fanta.
No white claw cans - instead she is going for nights out now. All of a sudden she is “ working” during the day and not doing GRWM lives every morning for several hours and no “ hauls” in the afternoon.
Womens aid statements / the police have been dropped from the conversation .
Well if this thread has also made her realise Harper needs more care and looking after then we have achieved something! 😊🙏🏼

• Haha

smellrose

VIP Member
She “forgot to finish her drink off”🤣🤣🤣🤣Yeah, right 😂
Who is she trying to kid? Filling the can up with water to chuck down the sink 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha what a joke! Apparently we don’t know our arsehole from our elbows and we get no attention at home so we look for it by trolling!
I get plenty attention at home thanks, happily married with 3 amazing children no empty spaces in my life!

• Wow
  • Sick

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion….. Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies.

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
8.30pm and 7yr old child not even in bed let alone asleep! She’s just come in for a packet of crisps cos she didn’t have any tea - Aims said they didn’t need tea cos they’d had a Big lunch out - but the kid is obviously hungry.
Go put the poor kid to bed after brushing her teeth!! Poor kid
I want to ask if you’re joking but I know you’re not 😢 I feel so so bad for Harper. Imagine eating out for lunch or even a late lunch and then not eating again until morning. What kind of parent would do that to their own child? It’s ok though because Aimee will have all the snacks once she’s off live. God I hate her 😡😡

• Angry
I’m slow these days guys but 2 things - she owns her house outright at 37 and we all know that means one thing because if she had worked her butt off and paid it off herself which would be impossible anyway you know she would’ve screamed that, who are these idiots blowing smoke up her ass when she’s been given a whole house to live in?! I caught a part of her live where someone asked if she earned commission from the products and she was so rude and smarmy back, she said I’m not talking about money on this app - no Aimee you 2/10 clown looking ass freak of nature Amber Heard wannabe, people have a right to know if you do and why? Because knowing someone is being paid to promote things makes people more cautious to listen and purchase. She needs removing off that platform the dumpy cow!!! VILE!

• Heart
  • Angry

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
Aimee, I have a fiancé we have been together for 10 years. We are still just as in love as when we met. So you’re wrong. We have 3 beautiful children together, I’m back at work in 2 weeks time after having a baby and I still have a better figure than you. I’m also better looking. Sorry not sorry. You wanna come for me fine, but I can be a petty bitch. And you still look like you stink x

The kids make your own pizza just looks like a tortilla warmed up 🤮
Filming yourself eating garlic bread and pasta when you’re out supposed to be having a nice time with your kid as well. All she is bothered about is tik Tok. Can’t she just give her daughter her time. She’s a shit mum. But she’s right I must be jealous.

• Heart

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Has really bad anxiety that she struggles doing the school run but films herself eating in a restaurant. Ok hun

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Luckyslife89

I am LOVING the commentary. What’s made me giggle is her first thread went on for months, I remember there only being a few of us on it just disliking her. In the span of a couple of weeks she has brought so many people here we are half way through thread 3! Aims - thank you, we appreciate the attention and you sending more friends our way babe!

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
First time I have commented on this thread...i used to really like her but honestly i do think the followers has gone to her head a wee bit.....who wants to listen to someone complain about one thing or the other non stop. It's her back this morning...🤯😴.
Aimee not being mean or anything but some people are struggling with a lot at the moment and some with life in general, you work from home, don't appear to be short of money and are practically fit and healthy and surely have a lot to be thankful for, why not try and show that to your followers instead of complaining non stop!!
As for here putting your address etc on here, (as Amber Heard said) we would NEVER put that on here, you yourself have showed where you live, showed your daughters uniform and clearly give random strangers your address to get free stuff so think you should have a wee look in the mirror.
I won't even start on the woman's aid thing.
Take a look back at your early posts ans go back to how you used to be...and stop bringing up you 'blue tick' TT 'besties' for clout......rant over 😴😴🤣🤣🤣

• Heart