thissinglemama #2This selfish mama, neglects her child and home, hair hasn’t been touched in years by a comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are commenting on her video about the drinking!! The person whose head she bit off being one of them...i was about to comment but didn't need to...its not gone unnoticed 😡😡

I'm so sorry 💔it really is unacceptable and she needed calling out on it...her arrogance is beyond me and she spews lies😡
I can’t see those comments just tried to look now

Reactions: 4
I can’t see those comments just tried to look now
You won't...she's deleted them....very quick is our aimee....I made a response and was blocked!! I've gone on my other account to look amd she's deleted every comment .....didn't try defending herself...the selfish cow😡

Reactions: 7
People are commenting on her video about the drinking!! The person whose head she bit off being one of them...i was about to comment but didn't need to...its not gone unnoticed 😡😡

I'm so sorry 💔it really is unacceptable and she needed calling out on it...her arrogance is beyond me and she spews lies😡
I can’t see any comments about the drinking? What are people saying?

I bet she drink drives
Obviously she does....😡she could have just laughed at that comment..the person didn't say she was pissed..she just said she's funny when pissed....she got defensive saying she only had the one?and could drive!!😡😡😡 when clearly she had one at tea time at least, if not more!!!!😡

I bet she drink drives
Well her or her mum did on saturday. She said (think it was a live) that when they went to her mums friends, she only went to keep her mum company in the car on the way over.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I can’t see any comments about the drinking? What are people saying?
She's deleted them....I was one and she blocked me ....just saying she lied about only having one and why would she say she was fit to drive when she'd had more than one...😡she's clearly blocked the few who did comment like me!!

Well her or her mum did on saturday. She said (think it was a live) that when they went to her mums friends, she only went to keep her mum company in the car on the way over.
She looks a piss head too...wasn't she saying only champagne for me or words to that effect?

It was the same at Easter when I could have sworn she said she was driving over her mother's so she's only having a couple of prosecco's.....thought your mother only did champagne Aimee? Another lie

Reactions: 9
It was the same at Easter when I could have sworn she said she was driving over her mother's so she's only having a couple of prosecco's.....thought your mother only did champagne Aimee? Another lie
I remember that too...😡😡she's pissed me right off..
I would go back amd comment again but only get blocked again!! And can't be arsed making a third account🤣

Reactions: 5
Just had a snoop down her videos and from the very start, every other video is with a glass/bottle of wine or a can of alcohol.
She, herself, is documenting that she is dependent on alcohol.
Screenshot_20220503-222819_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
I feel a bit sorry for her tonight ,her days revolve around going on tik tok to talk to or argue with strangers at any free second she has .When she’s not doing that she’s buying food and alcohol and then she spends her nights getting pissed and probably reading tattle oh and going live on tik tok.Like what sort of life that ? And she calls us .At least I haven’t got a drink problem I can’t admit too,exaggerate my anxiety,seek validation all day every day from strangers online and ignore my kids .
Side note ,I hate the way she has to show us her poncey bag from the chemist with her meds in every time !
fair one raise awareness of mental health illnesses if you genuinely have them ,by all means talk about medication ,they save lives.But give over woman , most of us take them in some form at one point or another .If you’re like me you’re on them for life ,it’s nothing special love

She was driving and having a couple of Proseccos? Maybe I’m just weird but I don’t even like driving after a pint of bloody shandy. I can feel it, coke for me all the way when driving.

• Heart
Well at least other people are noticing. It only takes a few and for her to keep mentioning us “trolls” and people will soon wake up and smell the coffee! She doesn’t deserve to have a platform, she’s a halfwit, self indulged, spoilt, whiney, attention seeking liar with a bad attitude.

Reactions: 8
Just had a snoop down her videos and from the very start, every other video is with a glass/bottle of wine or a can of alcohol.
She, herself, is documenting that she is dependent on alcohol.
Yeah I've just had a look back...I try not to be too judgemental but soon as mentioned driving my hackles went up😡that's just a big fat no!!!!

I feel a bit sorry for her tonight ,her days revolve around going on tik tok to talk to or argue with strangers at any free second she has .When she’s not doing that she’s buying food and alcohol and then she spends her nights getting pissed and probably reading tattle oh and going live on tik tok.Like what sort of life that ? And she calls us .At least I haven’t got a drink problem I can’t admit too,exaggerate my anxiety,seek validation all day every day from strangers online and ignore my kids .
Side note ,I hate the way she has to show us her poncey bag from the chemist with her meds in every time !
fair one raise awareness of mental health illnesses if you genuinely have them ,by all means talk about medication ,they save lives.But give over woman , most of us take them in some form at one point or another .If you’re like me you’re on them for life ,it’s nothing special love
It’s little Harper I feel sorry for. Her life is so lonely and sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She was driving and having a couple of Proseccos? Maybe I’m just weird but I don’t even like driving after a pint of bloody shandy. I can feel it, coke for me all the way when driving.
I can’t drive after 1 drink either ,I feel like I can’t concentrate as much and I just wouldn’t chance it .Also id shite myself if I got pulled over and breath tested ,even if I was under the limit

Well at least other people are noticing. It only takes a few and for her to keep mentioning us “trolls” and people will soon wake up and smell the coffee! She doesn’t deserve to have a platform, she’s a halfwit, self indulged, spoilt, whiney, attention seeking liar with a bad attitude.
I said just this in my comment that she deleted...I'm no troll nor a " karen" and was defending the person whose head she bit off in the live....😡I'll give her her due...she's bloody quick to block🤣🤣

I can’t drive after 1 drink either ,I feel like I can’t concentrate as much and I just wouldn’t chance it .Also id shite myself if I got pulled over and breath tested ,even if I was under the limit
I am a light weight it wouldn’t surprise me if a shandy put me over the limit. Not sure how the limit works because I’m not a drinker 😂

It’s little Harper I feel sorry for. Her life is so lonely and sad.
Me too..no sympathy with her " mother" at all 😡

I am a light weight it wouldn’t surprise me if a shandy put me over the limit. Not sure how the limit works because I’m not a drinker 😂
I either drink and don't drive or don't drink at all...it's as simple as that....I've seen too many lives lost and devastated families and the aftermath of people drink driving to last me a life time in my job😢

Me too💖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.