thissinglemama #2This selfish mama, neglects her child and home, hair hasn’t been touched in years by a comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @IR0201 for the thread suggestion . Chosen as it has 11 votes.

@Beanss12345 has the same number so highlighting this suggestion too :- A ‘piece’ of crap written for womens aid, wearing bronzer in the wrong shade, knocking booze back like it’s lemonade

update with Aimee :-

Still living life on Tiktok lives for most of the day.
Lied about womens aid.
Lies about the amount of alcohol she drinks on a daily basis.
Lied about the police and tattle - claims a police woman has called us trolls and said tattle users have no jobs.
Aimee says she has two jobs yet doesn’t seem to go to work . Just spends her day doing a GRWM live for several hours in the morning. Then does a Tesco/ Home Bargains or Marks and Spencer haul.
Aimee is crap at declaring adverts / gifts .
Aimee says she has PTSD/ anxiety about being around people but shops at peak times in shops that are typically packed full of people.
House is still dirty and a tip. Is definatley a cleaning phobe.
Ignores Harper - has tea on Tiktok live and then back on a live drinking until 10-11pm. Harper puts herself to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks to @IR0201 for the thread suggestion . Chosen as it has 11 votes.

@Beanss12345 has the same number so highlighting this suggestion too :- A ‘piece’ of crap written for womens aid, wearing bronzer in the wrong shade, knocking booze back like it’s lemonade

update with Aimee :-

Still living life on Tiktok lives for most of the day.
Lied about womens aid.
Lies about the amount of alcohol she drinks on a daily basis.
Lied about the police and tattle - claims a police woman has called us trolls and said tattle users have no jobs.
Aimee says she has two jobs yet doesn’t seem to go to work . Just spends her day doing a GRWM live for several hours in the morning. Then does a Tesco/ Home Bargains or Marks and Spencer haul.
Aimee is crap at declaring adverts / gifts .
Aimee says she has PTSD/ anxiety about being around people but shops at peak times in shops that are typically packed full of people.
House is still dirty and a tip. Is definatley a cleaning phobe.
Ignores Harper - has tea on Tiktok live and then back on a live drinking until 10-11pm. Harper puts herself to bed.
@IR0201 you're getting to good at these thread titles 🤣 love it!!
And thanks for the recap too!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Random question but with TIK tok shops do they earn money?

Reactions: 4
Not hers but I liked a pair of earrings on another persons tiktok shop and when I googled them I found them for half the price so I was just wondering how it works. Sorry I’m new to all this social media stuff

Classy bird Aimee.. spilled your drink. Wiped your face with your t shirt and revealed your bra at the same time.

Not hers but I liked a pair of earrings on another persons tiktok shop and when I googled them I found them for half the price so I was just wondering how it works. Sorry I’m new to all this social media stuff
It’s ok. No need to apologise - not surprised you found them cheaper elsewhere. I reckon they put a mark up on Tiktok shop items.

These thread titles crack me up, they were all brilliant!
I noticed Aimee on live at 7:30, I haven’t watched it but just saw she’s still on, two hours later. Harper has 100% put herself to bed. No wonder the dentist had to scrape plaque off her teeth, she must do them all by herself, if at all 😩 neglect at its finest 😥

• Sad
OK!!!! I'm raging!!! Is that m & s drink she had at tea time alcoholic??
Cos...someone said they like her pissed....so she got arsey and said she wasn't pissed and that she had only had one white claw and could drive!!!!!!( must have forgot the drink she had earlier!!)
Sorry, I'm sure she would be bordering on being over the limit if she had or thinks it's ok to do so!!
If the m & s drink does contain alcohol, then aimee duck off, you're a disgrace.....my pet hate.....drink drivers!!!
If it is alcohol free then apologies...🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Cos...someone said they like her pissed....so she got arsey and said she wasn't pissed and that she had only had one white claw and could drive!!!!!!( must have forgot the drink she had earlier!!)
Sorry, I'm sure she would be bordering on being over the limit if she had or thinks it's ok to do so!!
If the m & s drink does contain alcohol, then aimee duck off, you're a disgrace.....my pet hate.....drink drivers!!!
These and the white claw are 4.5% a tin

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m sure them m&s ones are alcoholic because they say hard seltzer on them.

These thread titles crack me up, they were all brilliant!
I noticed Aimee on live at 7:30, I haven’t watched it but just saw she’s still on, two hours later. Harper has 100% put herself to bed. No wonder the dentist had to scrape plaque off her teeth, she must do them all by herself, if at all 😩 neglect at its finest 😥
I just had a scan through her insta and one one of the photos of harper I noticed her poor teeth are in really bad condition I’m sorry but as a mum you make sure your child brushes their teeth. This is pure neglect

• Sad
I’m sure them m&s ones are alcoholic because they say hard seltzer on them.
Yeah am sure she said they a version of white claw!
She really needs to stop bloody lying and taking us for fools!!!! Bloody liar ....you had more than one white claw😡
I know she didn't drive but was the arrogance in saying " she could "😡😡😡

Reactions: 5
I just looked back at her last video and the m and s can is 4.5 percent alcohol so she has had more than one can

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It's as though because she calls it a 'seltzer' / 'white claw', with 'low %', she lets herself believe it's not 'proper alcohol'.
Having been a child that grew up with an alcoholic parent, her traits scream she is right down that avenue, not being able to go an evening without alcohol.
I observe a very selfish, self indulgent, childish human who does not appear to be meeting poor Harpers needs. It's sad.
And she can't say we only see snippets of the day because she is constantly uploading or on lives eyeballing herself.

🤯

Attachments

• Angry
She can’t keep track of her own lies she keeps slipping up my friend lost her cousin at the age of 7 to a drunk driver so for her to think this is ok is beyond

• Sad
  • Angry
I just had a scan through her insta and one one of the photos of harper I noticed her poor teeth are in really bad condition I’m sorry but as a mum you make sure your child brushes their teeth. This is pure neglect
I’ve noticed that as well she’s not got very nice teeth at all

Reactions: 6
People are commenting on her video about the drinking!! The person whose head she bit off being one of them...i was about to comment but didn't need to...its not gone unnoticed 😡😡

She can’t keep track of her own lies she keeps slipping up my friend lost her cousin at the age of 7 to a drunk driver so for her to think this is ok is beyond
I'm so sorry 💔it really is unacceptable and she needed calling out on it...her arrogance is beyond me and she spews lies😡

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.