Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would get less comments like that if she actually was more transparent about her financial situation. Now I know peoples finances are private and I’m not suggesting she declares her income to all and sundry. But she’s very sketchy about the owning of the house and the fact the house was gifted to her by daddy. She calls herself a single mama but all people see is a single mum shopping daily and showing everyone what they can afford to buy while the majority of single (and those in a relationship!!) are struggling financially. She should cut back on the hauls. Maybe one small haul a week. She can create content showing how to make family meals for a small price not her buying expensive pre-made food or takeaways 5 times a week! Her lifestyle is not relatable for a lot of single mums who by her name is who she wants to attract to her page. There’s loads of things she can do for content other than hauls. I’ve seen people asking loads on lives for make up tutorials or eyelash tutorials but she never ever delivers them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She does post a lot of shopping Hauls why bleeping lie! And boost about her dick action

Reactions: 7
She should say I am in a very fortunate position that my dad was able to get me a house and because of this I realise I have more disposable income than others. People are left wondering how she can afford it all just from a few ads on social media!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She doesn’t vary her content at all because all does is go bleeping shopping and then post what she’s brought and other than that it’s her selling tiktok shop tit! She just wants attention as usual posting the latest video and so everyone will comment with the same old tit saying please carry on doing hauls and ignore what people say it’s just jealousy. She needs realise that she provides no relevant content as a single mother!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's good people are starting to call her out! She's a selfish mare who needs a dose of reality

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The only reason she's done a response video is because the truth hurts. She knows there's a cost a of living crisis, yet still spends 100's daily while not working (I don't believe for 1 minute tik tok pays her enough to spend how she does)

Sometimes Aimless the best response is no response. No everyone's jumping on the lady for making a valid comment. Your despicable, hang your head in shame shameless aimless 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
95% are blowing smoke up her arse, the other 5% make valid comments
She comes across as being insensitive and cold hearted, it's all very well her saying I understand, she doesn't understand at all. She is showing off, she has a new fella on the scene and she is going bonkers buying things to please him. I feel like for some of her followers who are struggling she is rubbing there nose in it all. She is horribly unrelatable as a single mother. I find her so insincere.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She comes across as being insensitive and cold hearted, it's all very well her saying I understand, she doesn't understand at all. She is showing off, she has a new fella on the scene and she is going bonkers buying things to please him. I feel like for some of her followers who are struggling she is rubbing there nose in it all. She is horribly unrelatable as a single mother. I find her so insincere.
💯 she lives in cuckoo land. Takes no accountability, but everyone else does it so its fine!

No it's not fine, be a bit more sensitive about how many hauls you do, vary up your content more, be more relatable, but she won't cause she's a selfish spoilt brat

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Of course she wouldn't see it showing off the bleep. Entertainment??? Unpacking and false laughing at the fake irony of another grinch piece of tit she's bought for absolutely no reason. And if she's not unpacking mugs she's trying clothes on rubbing her arse , sticking it out , smoothing her tummy and eye bleeping her self . And if she's not eyefucking herself she's showing off free £120 make up brushes or whatever free stuff the next cunts have sent her . She is a vile selfish bleep of bleep who never is wrong. duck off . I hate you. If I ever saw you you bleep I'd run up and pull your pissy joggers down in public and run away ! It would be that or knock you duck out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I 100% agree with the lady that said if they were hails for her child it would be better. I would guess less than 5% of what she buys (clothes and luxuries not household shopping) is for harper. As a single mum to 2 children I can tell you this is not reality! Most of us parents (single or not) spend 5% on ourselves and the rest in the kids. She has her priorities all wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not been on this thread for ages, hey! Im ok financially and I find her hauls awful. She will find people will get nastier and nastier in her comments because the pain and fear of financial pressure near Christmas especially with the audience she wanted to gain, she needs to rein it in or go for budget ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She basically showed off about £500 of ASOS clothing yesterday that she bought on a whim. Some she said was for dates that she bought clothing for elsewhere. The tracksuit was £80 and the jacket £80 and that was just a small part of what she had ordered just to treat herself. That isn't necessity and it's not relatable for most people. It's just sheer greed. And the fact she buys next to nothing for her child who is often walking around looking very unkempt wearing clothing that doesn't fit her just sums up who she is to a tee.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.