Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
‘If I haven’t eaten I’m likely to have a panic attack’ like what?? My eyes couldn’t have rolled any further into the back of my head when she said that. Fuck up Aimless you bellend, you talk absolute tripe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I JUST WATCHED????????😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂 I will tell ya..QUITE possibly the most friggin unprofessional LIVE EVER !!!😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 PMSL 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 WHAT A STATE.....She hasn't even washed her FUCKING HAIR !!!!!!! LAZY FUCKER !!!!!! ALL.that shite and then youve got Aimee ...peeping out from behind it all 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you couldn't make this shit up could ya😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

And then she has the audacity to hashtag her video #bekind!!!!

I scrolled past but she looked fuming that the voice off camera was asking her questions. I'm assuming she is supposed to know about the products?
Gunna HAVE to leave a comment on Hairbursts page I think 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
😂😂😂🤣🤣 COMMENTS OFF on the butty video 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 She can give it out but can't take it 😂😂😂😂😂😂 remember those arsey reply videos she used to do ..waving her nails about ...smirking....taking her sunnies off and putting the 🖕 up 😂😂😂😂 .....yeah....WHERE ARE THOSE KINDA VIDEOS NOW Aimee?????😂😂😂🤣😂 You are so DESPERATELY trying to change your image aren't you ..fuck me 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
the arse lickers telling her it's her page she can do what she wants, yes she can but if people don't like what they see there's going to be opinions. If she doesn't want to read the comments of how people really feel about her content then maybe she should turn the comments off.🤷
Thing is she can’t do what she wants so her arse lickers are wrong. If you are on Social Media then you need to conduct yourself correctly , she set that poor woman up to get bullied and that alone could have caused horrendous consequences. Just because it’s “her page” doesn’t give her the right to say “anything” she likes. She is dangerous , she knows exactly what she is doing and plays to her followers. Maybe we all need to email TT with our concerns because she will mentally destroy someone who has made an innocent comment.

bluey

VIP Member
The comments on GMC are brutally honest, all very true.
The post will be deleted by the company as soon as it’s all seen.
Does she not realise that any company she works for are gonna get shit because she’s a money whore, she follows the money not the product. Whoever is paying her more for the post will be the best product. I do wonder how hair burst will feel now going forward after witnessing the shit show live and comments. I can’t see them working with her again and if they did then they deserve all the shit.

• Heart

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
Yeah..."D" .... FOR FUCKING "DICKHEAD"!!!!! HED HAVE TO BE A DICKHEAD TO GO ANYWHERE NEAR YOU WITH A FRIGGIN BARGEPOLE U SCRUFFY CUNT

• Haha

CleanCotton

Shes bought a glass for someone shes known a week?!!!? Wtf. How long till hes moved in?
jesus shes a right desperate scruffbag

• Haha

Lilylovinglife

Chatty Member
I am actually dying with embarrassment for her. Buying tat after 2 weeks like shes in a long term relationship 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shes acting like a teenager!!
Keep it coming aimee this has train wreck written all over it

• Heart
  • Haha

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Just been on her live for 5 mins and someone was saying she directed people to the comment what that lady wrote. She said no I didn’t stop gaslighting me!! Is she for real!!! She actually believes she’s done bugger all wrong! She’s an arsehole!!!

• Angry
  • Heart

butla

VIP Member
Going off topic ever so slightly here but the bottom left video came up today when I searched her and I could hardly believe it’s the same person, it’s only from March!
That fucking video . Dipping dip the smug cunt . The video where she basically admits she's a talentless cunt so shopping hauls is all she got for content. Fucking needs a right slap for that video ..

Ps Mr D with your D glass ... you're bound to read here too . Fuck me scraping in the barrel with this cunt ain't you.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Harper will definitely have many "uncles" in her life...

Bit late to keep her off now we know her whole life! And in reality, it's only so Harper doesn't drop her in the shit about this new bloke, because she always does her dirty and exposes her lies 🤣🤣🤣

She's been shagging that bloke for ages, you mark my words. She's been really quiet about the dating for ages, then all of a sudden She's got a boyfriend for Xmas?? Nah, he is just being semi- wheeled out for content after the last fiasco of being dumped by management. I bet all these shopping trips She's been on /holidays She's been on with him!

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Just securing my place lol. I’ve not commented for awhile and I’ve blocked her, I honestly couldn’t bare to even look at her or talk about her lately.
great thread title x

• Heart

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
The way she's going on its like she's the first person to ever ever have a boyfriend. Step aside for Liverpool's answer to Adam and Eve.
Yeah...MY daughters 15 and recently got her first boyfriend and even SHE isn't this lovesick ...she DESPERATELY needs to grow THE FUCK UP !!! SHES AN ABSOLUTE EMBARRASSMENT

• Haha

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
She should say I am in a very fortunate position that my dad was able to get me a house and because of this I realise I have more disposable income than others. People are left wondering how she can afford it all just from a few ads on social media!

• Heart