Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazza25

VIP Member
She’s spending Christmas Day with desperate Dan πŸ™„ is she not spending it with H or she going to try play happy families with matching glasses
Literally, I've been with my bf 4 years next month and this is the first Christmas were spending the whole day together as my son was only 1 when we met and I didn't want to upset his routine or rush into things but my son loves him so it's perfect to now do so

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
I have literally never known anyone buy themselves so many clothes. Even people I know who have plenty of money or are really into fashion. It's non stop, I have no idea where she stores it all or how she funds all this shopping.
And for someone who buys so many clothes she always always looks shit.

• Heart

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
Imagine getting to the big age of 37 and being ecstatic cause someone wanted to stick it in ya
I know...its fucking embarrassing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ it's like when you were 14 and you got a boyfriend and you used to drop massive hints ALL THE TIME about the fact you really HAD a boyfriend πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ you know...just so EVERYONE knew you were seeing someone ...yeah...I also said 14 !!! WHEN YOU WERE 14 .....NOT 37!!!! FUCKING GROW UP STUPID BITCH πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–• You're friggin TWISTED AS FUCK ..all these recent videos ...they're all 'off' to me....weird....she's fuckin going in HEAD FIRST with this bloke around the exact same time there's no Harper....its like she's been taken off her !!! Wouldn't fuckin suprise me ....and to compensate Aimee is jumping into bed quite literally with the first bloke who wins a bet ..apparently....according to Peanuts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Dya know me and the kids are reading The Twits. I know it’s mental reading with your kids. However the moral of that is when you’re ugly on the inside it shines through and makes you ugly on the outside. Now who does that remind me of…???

• Heart

xtvw

Does D know he signing up to be her carer?

View attachment 1770397
She’s like a child she’s only just met him and then she’s going on like they’ve been together ages. She needs to fucking grow up and also stop allowing people to bully others and she only does that so she can say I didn’t do anything wrong and play the fucking sympathy card yet again like she always does.

She’s a fucking narcissistic cunt and she needs permanently banning from tiktok.

Also she needs reporting to social services because the neglect that her daughter gets is unacceptable. There are women out there desperate for children and then you got this twat who gives zero fucks about her child and just abandons her

• Heart

bluey

VIP Member
Soooo apparently she’s a red? He’s a blue? BUT she didn’t even know it was the World Cup, and he’s choosing to go out with her and her friends when England are playing. This guy is screaming red flags, I reckon they suit each other they’re both psychopaths

• Haha

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
I dunno WHAT place she goes to for her lip fillers but THEYRE SHIT !!! That part of the video where she's showing us Dickheads glass ....WHERE THE FUCK IS HER TOP LIP ????? 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 maybe it's fucked off to the same place her self respect has gone to πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” coz THATS disappeared as well ....no but seriously ....I mean HOW THIN is her top lip ???? and the way she's so friggin SMUG....FUCK OFF ...YOU GOT LAID ....NOBODY GIVES A FUCK about YOUR sex life....just STFU you immature little CUNT

• Haha
  • Heart

mmmbop123

Chatty Member
Just discovered this thread .. I had to unfollow her . The endless buying / pushing of useless , unnecessary tat to people in this climate , the sanctimonious rants - and that ridiculous manky peach makeup headband finally pushed me over the edge
Welcome friend!

For me with these hauls it’s the way she screws up whatever it is she is showing and throws it to the side after she’s shown it, absolutely no respect for what she’s bought and if she’s going to return it πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Last edited:

janedoe754

Chatty Member
So we know who she went out with!
Isn’t this β€œfriend” based up in Scotland ?…..
Are you seriously telling me -
an online TT friend she’s know, a year tops ? -
Drops everything, and comes for a night out with Aimless - to meet a man Aimless has known a week ???
I smell horseshit. πŸ’©

also
We. we . we
How many times did she say it? -
me thinks Ms Desperation Southport 2022 doth protest too much

• Heart
  • Wow

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
Of course there isn’t anything for H, she never does a haul for H unless it’s another glass or mug she’s picked up.
IS THERE FUCK anything for Harper...THERE NEVER IS !!!!! except PLASTIC SHITE from B&M....never mind filming your ASOS haul WHICH IS ALL FUCKING AWFUL....GO AND WASH YOUR GREASY RATS TAILS YOU DIRTY SCRUBBER πŸ–• YOU LOOK FUCKING MINGIN......CHRIST ALMIGHTY, THOS BLOKE IS AS DESPERATE AS FUCK SHAGGING THIS SCRUFFY TWAT ..I've seen better looking DOGS at the kennels I used to work at πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

AIMEE....YOU REALLY THINK YOURE THE DOGS BALLS don't ya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Truth is ...you AINT sweetheart ....you're UGLY INSIDE AND OUT

• Heart