Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluey

VIP Member
Hang on just a minute, she’s posted a woe am I story. This isn’t about u. This is u sending ur huns to bully and harass some poor lady for a simple comment which she was 100% right for saying.
you are not the Fukin victim u are the bully

Reactions: 16
She could be sooo much more relatable just by changing her hauls to something like ‘presents for girls under £10’ or something along them lines that people like to see, doing cooking to show how to cook for just her and her child that a lot of single parents do. She’s so far from relatable it’s mad

• Heart

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
I did the same and blocked her but, a bit like Aimee filming a car crash, I morbidly had to unblock and watch. She makes me so angry but also makes me fel better about my own life! One thing (amidst many) that really gets to me is her and her huns giving unqualified skin care advice. Someone on her latest ad- getunreadywithme has asked are the products suitable for someone with dry skin. One of the followers has replied yes because Aimee has sensitive skin! Wow!!
Dry skin is not always sensitive as sensitive skin is not always dry! Surely someone promoting skincare should issue a disclaimer (or preface the ad as Aimee likes to say) advising people to do their own research? Working in Boots for a few weeks doesn't make you a dermatologist or a make up artist!

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
Welcome back to those who've been away btw 👋👋 Great to have you back ...I, like everyone else cannot WAIT for the '******' video ...you can take this 2 ways ...TRANSition video or TRANSvestite video ...both of which are quite fitted seeing as she looks like a bloke in DRAG when she's dolled up ...she's gunna look like a cheap old tart in that red dress..red shoes and those fucking DISGUSTING RED TALONS 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 and as for that black dress and those red shoes in TODAYS Primani haul ...FUCK me 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 who in the actual FUCK would buy that spaghetti strap dress???? I tell you who ...NOBODY over the age of 30s who's built like a frigging RUGBY player THATS who ...but who buys it ???? AIMEE ...😂😂😂😂 with CHUNKY great clod hopping shoes 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 amd there was me thinking that had mirrors in the changing rooms ..clearly fucking NOT !!!!

Soooo apparently she’s a red? He’s a blue? BUT she didn’t even know it was the World Cup, and he’s choosing to go out with her and her friends when England are playing. This guy is screaming red flags, I reckon they suit each other they’re both psychopaths
OMG...THIS !!!! and are her 'FRIENDS' partners meeting him as well ? funny bunch of blokes choosing to go out double dating when England are playing a WORLD CUP MATCH !!!!🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

zsazsa40

I am glad she doesn’t have harper on her videos anymore. She needs protecting and not paraded around to make money. I can understand people saying mean things about Aimee (because she is a twunt) but harper shouldn’t be subjected to it. She would let harper read all the comments in live, it’s so bizarre to me.

• Heart

xtvw

I might end up deleting this why does she start by saying that all the time!! Just don’t post it then!!
She wants everyone up her arse commenting saying don’t delete your videos and the same shit they all say we love you ignore the trolls it’s just jealousy 😂 she got fuck all to be be jealous of. She’s just a massive attention seeker

• Heart
BUYING A GLASS FOR HIM?! We all know how long it’s been, she may wanna say longer but the receipts are here. She’s a pathetic excuse of a woman and a mother. Her followers are enabling a huge lack of safeguarding and it’s very telling of their parenting too, lot of them want a visit from social services to make sure their kids are ok and to check their partners phones. Bunch of freaks.

• Heart

butla

VIP Member
New video up. Woe is me . Twisting it to her narrative. Definitely been reading here . Truth hurts eh cunt ?

• Heart
  • Angry
I wonder if Millie is on about that Liza and Sam Payne. Who knows, some of the comments off her huns look like they’ve come from a class of year 2

Also, NAH you don’t let your kids sleep in a bed you’ve been banging a guy you’ve know two mins.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

MrsRobo

VIP Member
I think she is desperate to have a fella in her life before Christmas so she isn't on her own over Christmas and New year. I was thinking while I was doing the washing up after tea, where she keeps saying "hopefully" what if this fella is giving out vibes that he has already had enough of her, he will have seen her TT about the glass and what if he thought oh shit she is too intense she is suffocating. I think she has real high hopes of this fella, she sees rings marriage and happily ever after she is desperate to out do the ex husband and his beautiful wife to be. She has rose coloured glasses on. I cannot think about poor Harper being in her bed when he has been in there, it is truly sick she isn't well she can't be, what mother would do this.
Aimless is the walking Red flag 🚩🚩🚩

If he had any sense he'd run a Mile

• Heart

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Thank fuck I'm not hanging by my fingernails waiting on hair advice that's all I can say! Fucken devastated.com 🤪

• Haha

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Wonder how long till the comments start appearing on unicorn cosmetics posts! By looking at their page I think their offers were for Black Friday only so why she decided to only post it yesterday I don’t know! She needs to understand what she’s doing properly! Too busy sucking cock to “do her job”

• Haha

charlo92a

I’m not going to reply to the comment as she doesn’t want people to give them hate but yet doesn’t delete it! This live she is doing is embarrassing she asnt got a clue about the products 😒

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
You know what. Back to the BS about harper ‘just not feeling like it’ being on her TT now. Like I realise she probably doesn’t want to tell the truth… that she’s been told to keep H off her TT. But the excuse she’s given is just a pure lie. She could have easily amended a version of the truth. I can think of one easy one off the top of my head….

H’s dad and I saw some people had written mean comments about H and so we decided enough is enough and that we wouldn’t let her be a part of my TT anymore as we want to protect our girl. #fixedit

I mean obvs that would still be BS as she’s never bothered to safeguard her before but at least it’s kind of plausible for her huns 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Gifted by beauty crop she unboxed a few weeks ago said she loves it so much it’s being put up in her house yet here it in in her junk room on the floor
4DC8858D-320D-432C-98C8-3741744C361E.png
10E3749E-8CD7-4149-9E07-1AE3BD5212F1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow