Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsRobo

VIP Member
She comes across as being insensitive and cold hearted, it's all very well her saying I understand, she doesn't understand at all. She is showing off, she has a new fella on the scene and she is going bonkers buying things to please him. I feel like for some of her followers who are struggling she is rubbing there nose in it all. She is horribly unrelatable as a single mother. I find her so insincere.
💯 she lives in cuckoo land. Takes no accountability, but everyone else does it so its fine!

No it's not fine, be a bit more sensitive about how many hauls you do, vary up your content more, be more relatable, but she won't cause she's a selfish spoilt brat

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not been on this thread for ages, hey! Im ok financially and I find her hauls awful. She will find people will get nastier and nastier in her comments because the pain and fear of financial pressure near Christmas especially with the audience she wanted to gain, she needs to rein it in or go for budget ideas.

• Heart

tillytilly25

The post defending herself is only to show the new bloke how nice she is but we know the truth. Her content isnt varied at all. Dry ham wraps and boat loads of shite isnt variation! Her whole demeanour and the way she speaks has changed since she got those minging claws into him. Im just waiting for the day he bins her off and it all comes crashing down on her!

• Heart

tulips82

I found this thread from coming here because of Miss Greedys home …. And had to wait an AGE to post on here!! Everyone wanders on here for a reason!!

Not buying for a minute Harper doesn’t want to be on TT, she’s been told by someone to keep her off - there’s a legal thing there for sure.

• Heart

butla

VIP Member
She’s said in comments it’s been longer than a week she waited to post about him??? Did she not say on a live she had date 2 and 3 planned? So she’s gone from date 1 being ages ago to date 2/3/4 in the space of a week.
She’s Fukin liar and a nutter
She was only passing the Dutchman pon de left hand side 4 weeks ago . Lying cunt .

• Haha
I am the type of person who runs and jumps into things at 100mph that’s just who I am, but even I can say if I’d been seeing someone TWO WEEKS (who had kids) and they’d bought glasses with their initial, the kids initials, and my initial I’d run a fucking mile 🚩

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
Darren

Conveniently left there for people to see. Notice how she kept moving to the side 🤣
She actually boils my piss!!
Says she has PTSD from her past relationship/marriage, yet thinks nothing of having some random bloke she met on line stay over on the first date and however many times since.....seriously ...PTSD my arse!!

Mrs_H

Even somone on a good wage would struggle to buy all the crap she does. Even if you send it back you still have to wait for the money to be refunded!

I bet it's all on klarna or Clearpay
It’s true, I’m on a good wage, my husband is on a very good wage. I’m 100% sure she doesn’t earn what we do between us. We have children at home to support like she does, there is no way I could afford to spend the amount she spends every week on clothes.
Who would want to anyway she gets her quick hit of serotonin and that’s it over. I get my kicks walking the dog, enjoying my job, cooking etc etc her life seems to be just empty and shopping fills it 🫤 sad really. Anyway I’ve had enough of her so I’ve blocked her and I’m getting on with my own life.

• Heart

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
She’s said in comments it’s been longer than a week she waited to post about him??? Did she not say on a live she had date 2 and 3 planned? So she’s gone from date 1 being ages ago to date 2/3/4 in the space of a week.
She’s Fukin liar and a nutter
Her last live in victim was moved in within 4 months.She was single in the September and she moved him in beginning of January......and that was only last year.
Safeguarding her daughter doesn't even occur to her

• Wow
  • Sad

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
Btw.....just me ...or does anyone else think this guy is gunna get sick to back of his friggin teeth going to B&M and Home fuckin BARGAINS every weekend? Either THOSE places or fuckin TESCO ...Fuck me 🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂😂😂 coz surely Harper ain't gunna be at her dads EVERY weekend ...2nd hand embarrassment for her buying a fuckin GLASS with his initial on AFTER 2 FUCKING WEEKS !!!!! MORE shite and utter TAT ..FUCK OFF YOU KNOB 🖕🖕🖕🖕 You've got FUCK all going for you ...WHAT in the actual FUCK does he see in this dirty smelly LAZY FAT CUNT ..ANSWERS ON A POSTCARD

TELL US YOU READ TATTLE WITHOUT ACTUALLY TELLING US YOU READ TATTLE 😂😂😂😂😂😂...LYING BITCH !!!!!! ABSOLUTE FUCKING BOLLOCKS AIMEE.....'HARPER DOESNT WANT TO BE IN MY VIDEOS' .LYING TWAT YOU ARE.....YOUVE BEEN TOLD TO KEEP HER OFF TIKTOK ..THATS CRYSTAL FUCKING CLEAR ....WE AINT AS THICK AS YOU ...WE DONT BELIEVE THIS BULLSHIT ....FUCK OFF

You can't LIE FOR SHIT Aimee 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 what's with all the eye movements 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀 looking left......looking right .....just fucking MANIC 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 KIDS do this when THEY lie 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Thing is there's absolutely no need to post any of this online, everyone has a work life & personal life (altho I don't class influencer as a job 😂)

I'm just finding it all very odd, I'm wondering if this is all just for content as let's face it, unless she's selling her tat she hasn't got any

Reactions: 16

Madamice

VIP Member
Very very bad advice on the piss poor hairburst flog with shirl, they really need to be careful giving such incorrect advice on menopausal hair
I get Audrey Roberts vibes, I would imagine she’s still doing shampoo and sets,

• Haha

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Bet she’s gone back to bed or that comment would have gone ages ago
Definitely gone back to bed as other comments are there too and we know she takes them off in 0.2 seconds! Probably sniffing the bed sheets 🤮🤮🤮 dirty fucker!

• Haha
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think she is desperate to have a fella in her life before Christmas so she isn't on her own over Christmas and New year. I was thinking while I was doing the washing up after tea, where she keeps saying "hopefully" what if this fella is giving out vibes that he has already had enough of her, he will have seen her TT about the glass and what if he thought oh shit she is too intense she is suffocating. I think she has real high hopes of this fella, she sees rings marriage and happily ever after she is desperate to out do the ex husband and his beautiful wife to be. She has rose coloured glasses on. I cannot think about poor Harper being in her bed when he has been in there, it is truly sick she isn't well she can't be, what mother would do this.
She's selfish to the core. Leans on her daughter when she needs something to hide behind, but would push her to the side in a heartbeat for a random bloke . Her mental health problems evaporate when she's getting her own way

• Heart

Popsicled

VIP Member
So if “she’s just doing her job” as she says, why does she then delete the video? Surely she’s been paid to post about the tat she is sent so therefore should address the whole cost of them and the cost of living comments etc - not just delete it like it’s never happened.
What does she do with all this free shite she is sent anyway? No skank and their mother needs that much shite surely to god!!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart