Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I first hand know how it feels to attacked by her huns, I asked a genuine question back around may/June time and I got trolled by her minions to the point one of them actually found my fb and messaged me telling me to go and unalive myself, that's how disgusting and vile her minions are and that's why I hate aimless so much, I'm thick skinned so it didn't bother me but my heart goes out to that poor lady earlier who didn't even say anything bad, literally just making a genuine point, if you're not licking aimless arse then she don't wanna know.
What the duck?! I'd be taking screenshots and posting them all over facebook/tiktok, tagging them and aimless to shame them! #bekind my hole, they're all as nutty as she is. Bunch of freaks

• Heart
Reactions: 10
AIMEE YOURE A NASTY UGLY FUCKER WHO NEEDS TO SORT YOUR bleeping tit OUT...YOURE A witch !!! AND AS FOR THIS DESPERADO YOURE SHAGGING ...GROW THE duck UP...'EXCLUSIVE' MY ARSE....YOU DONT KNOW JACK tit ABOUT WETHER HES ON DATING APPS STILL OR NOT ...bleeping HELL...HOW FRIGGING GULLIBLE ARE YOU ???😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 YOURE 37 NOT 15 ....GO BACK AND READ THE COMMENTS ON THE GIVE ME COSMETICS VIDEO ..NICE BEDTIME READING FOR YOU.....MORE THAN A HANDFUL OF PEOPLE HATE YOU ....AMD RIGHTLY SO ....THAT VIDEO LAST NIGHT WAS JUST FOR 'LIKES' AND TO MAKE IT ALL ABOUT bleeping YOU ...YET AGAIN....COZ THERE YOU WERE TODAY ...SLAPPING IT ON TO GO ON THE SCHOOL RUN ...YOU LOOK LIKE A bleeping ****** ...GO AND WASH YOUR bleeping HAIR YOU ABSOLUTE DIRTY bleeping SLAG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Speaking of new threads can someone start one? We’re almost at 60 pages so way over. I would but I’m only on a break for work and don’t have time to write a recap x
I don’t have a clue how to start a new thread. I do know that you don’t have to do a recap x

Reactions: 4
Yet ANOTHER company who's had to take a video down BECAUSE OF COMMENTS ABOUT AIMEE AND HOW tit SHE IS AT HER JOB ...ERM...HELLO 👋👋👋👋 WHY ISNT THE MESSAGE GETTING THROUGH ??? THE WOMAN IS A FRIGGIN LIABILITY !!!

does she not have a school run to do???????
Its 2.45pm ??

Her eyes are bleeping shocking
like she sunbathed with goggles on
People go to this for advice??
really?

View attachment 1771834
bleeping STATE OF IT

I was in her live for a bit. She said Mr D don’t watch her lives as he is at work but she said the other day he don’t have TikTok? Then she said he do but only watches some of her videos 🤣
So he is 6ft 2 with two full sleeves of tattoos on each arm.
she said he’s like her bodyguard and when they went out he was moving people away from her 🤣
It just all seems bull tit to me. Seems like she got a crush on a bouncer 🤣
She said her mum hasn’t met him.
MOVING PEOPLE AWAY FROM HER ??????😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping DELUDED bleep ....WAS HE duck 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 BELLEND....I FEEL EMBARRASSED FOR HER SAYING THAT

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yet ANOTHER company who's had to take a video down BECAUSE OF COMMENTS ABOUT AIMEE AND HOW tit SHE IS AT HER JOB ...ERM...HELLO 👋👋👋👋 WHY ISNT THE MESSAGE GETTING THROUGH ??? THE WOMAN IS A FRIGGIN LIABILITY !!!

bleeping STATE OF IT

MOVING PEOPLE AWAY FROM HER ??????😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping DELUDED bleep ....WAS HE duck 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 BELLEND....I FEEL EMBARRASSED FOR HER SAYING THAT
She really thinks she's some sort of celebrity doesn't she , she probably actually hired him as her own personal bodyguard🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the actual duck is this?????? She creates content for cosmetic companies but goes out looking like this!!!!!!
In that bleeping top 17 TIMES TOO bleeping SMALL.for her BRICK SHITHOUSE frame ...ugly fucker she is ....gunna start calling her TOOTSIE from now on coz THATS who she reminds me of ...and you can tell she's got the heating on FULL BLAST ALL bleeping DAY in that house because WHO wears a top like that in nearly DECEMBER????? Obv Aimee doesn't care about having the heating on for 24 hours a day ..she can afford it ...inconsiderate FUCKER ...and I DONT believe Harper is there ...I bet SS have stepped in and put her in the care of her dad because her STEPMUM can take care of her better than her OWN MOTHER CAN !! COZ ALL SHES BOTHERED ABOUT IS GETTING A SHAG ..DISGUSTING FILTHY bleep

I doubt ss have stepped in. Shes shocking but not sure she would meet proper intervention thresholds

Harpers dad could have though just to add and I doubt she'd protest with all het focus being on a new man.

Reactions: 6
I was in her live for a bit. She said Mr D don’t watch her lives as he is at work but she said the other day he don’t have TikTok? Then she said he do but only watches some of her videos 🤣
So he is 6ft 2 with two full sleeves of tattoos on each arm.
she said he’s like her bodyguard and when they went out he was moving people away from her 🤣
It just all seems bull tit to me. Seems like she got a crush on a bouncer 🤣
She said her mum hasn’t met him.
I did ask if he was security doorman. She ignored my comment.

So instead of getting her daughter from school she’d rather be sat putting slap on her face for what…..?
afternoon delight🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
TAKE YA 'PREFACE' and YA SLUTTY OUTFITS AND duck OFF ...AND WAVE THEM RANK FILTHY NAILS IN MY FACE ONE MORE TIME AND IL RIP EM OFF ...bleep 🖕

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.